Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > 6DoF Game Development > Into Cerberon 0.0.2 "Grinder" Trailer Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeXetic
Trainee

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It's not IC 0.0.2 - we're still waiting on a Linux build of the code - but it's the next best thing, and for those luddites among you who are watching Into Cerberon with every expectation of being able to play it sometime in the next decade when you eventually buy a computer good enough to play Doom 3 on, I think you'll enjoy this little teaser trailer featuring in-game action shots from IC 0.0.2 on Sp3ctre's new map, ic_mine.

Download IC "Grinder" Trailer from moddb

The trailer is 12 MB and you'll need the DivX codec to watch it. I'm sure you hard-core Descent fans will recognize the looping sound in the background at the beginning of the clip Razz.
View previous topic :: View next topic