Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Old School > anyone had this problem? Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

not enough music in d2?
yay
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
nay
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
:-/
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:56 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

shareware only music in d1 v1.5?

if you do, i know how to fix it Very Happy.

Click ME!!!

i have noticed some people with this same error buts its been a long time since i have heard about it last time.

also in this topic, shows how to put more than 4 music tracks in your own levels for d2! Very Happy

you simply make your own SNG file and put it in your hog file; the above link shows how to create your own.

ive tested this and i can prove that it wrked. but if i want others to know about it, where should i post my results?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

that's cool....

but back when i was still playing descent online. just like with all games i play online, i always turn the music off, or waaaay down so i can hear what is happening. bump into a wall on the other side of the mine and i want to know about it.

/2

i guess in single player though... it's ok.

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Testiculese
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What music...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I always enjoyed the redbook audio, never cared for midis.
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yeah well i think that you can hear midis with the newer d2x's...

in that case, it'd be better to have a mood for every level.

playing online, i usually turn off music too, but im getting into making single player levels and i was also screwed with a few music bugs for d1 and thought that 4 tracks in d2 werent enough