Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > Saw a tweet today that made me nostalgic... Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:18 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Someone posting on Twitter about wanting to interview people regarding 'Online Communities' from 1990-2010 that are now defunct had me thinking about this place again.

The Twoot

Come to find this place is still just chugging along.

Then looked and saw the domain just expired for descentbb.net earlier this month.

Hard to believe it's been so long.

Anyway, if any of you all are still lurking around, hello old compatriots.

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Hunter
Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:06 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.descentbb.net/index.php

Still chugging along fine. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:36 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hunter wrote:
http://www.descentbb.net/index.php

Still chugging along fine. Very Happy

What the hell did I look at yesterday? Rolling Eyes

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Hunter
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Not sure why the domain shows as expired, but it's definitely very much alive. Descent btw has made a comeback.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Descent should make a comeback. Itís the greatest game that has ever existed. There can be no greater game. Of course, they didnít negate the GoDaddy domain expiration iframe nonsense.

Tell me more.

Iíd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

View previous topic :: View next topic