Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Hobby Lobby > Give up the analogs Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:58 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So to my fellow gamers, who has or is thinking of moving over to Vaping

It's a different world a... Game of ohms

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:23 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

2 years this month

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Tank or drip?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Can't beat fresh coffee and a smooth marly red first thing in the morning...

Sorry.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

2015 KEEP CALM and VAPE ON!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Praxis mechanical 18650 with a Tobh Atty

And today my Vapor Flask finally came in. DNA40 chip so it has temp control. Using 28 gauge NI200 nickle wire in a single 12 wrap coil. The display is pretty blurry but its currently set for a 25watt kick then is drops to about 15 or so watts once the coil reaches 450 degrees (where its set now) and yes, that is .1 ohm on the coil. Vape monster.

Just ordered a pair of black Magma's for it. I'll run singles in them too, but they have a juice well from hell. Also ordered a tugboat v.2 for it.

There are about 6 or 7 other mods around here and a dozen or more attys in RDA, RTA varieties. Even a Hades 26650 mod with a pair of 28mm Tobh Atty's for it.

why aren't you making your own juice by now?

Its so much better!

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I love my Tobh

I do have plenty of DIY juice supplies, I just like to branch out and try new things

Rocking HexOhm v2 and Redemption RDA lately

and on a good night nothing better than a full hand check