Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > R.I.P. Sonix Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Cat #1 was euthanized Sat, Apr 19th. She suffered from intestinal cancer that had metastasized to her lungs and in the end she had a hard time to breathe, eat, and drink. She died peacefully, surrounded by the mammals that care about her.

Thank you very much for the ten years of companionship, R.I.P. Crying or Very sad

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

RIP, sorry to hear that Gren.

Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:59 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm sorry, man. Sad

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sorry for your loss, brother. It's hard to lose a pet.
Hattrick
Hog Whisperer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sorry for your loss Gren. Sad

Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm sorry. Felines are far above humans on almost every level.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:14 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sad
View previous topic :: View next topic