Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > Butts and tits and boobs? Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hey! It's been a while.

Do any of you 'bros have intanet pictures of butts and tits and boobs? Maybe I can judge them from my computer knowing full well I can't get it. ding-duh-dooooooong

:o)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:10 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Krom wrote:

TOP NOTCH! (Too bad she's white)

http://www.fuse.tv/videos/2014/04/crate-diggers-jello-biafra?campaign=scl%7Cfbk%7Cfsc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TheWhat wrote:
TOP NOTCH! (Too bad she's white)

...with that booty? Gotta be something good in the woodpile Wink

TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

There is only so many times you can call your right hand "Jenny". Then you have to throw in the encrusted towel.
It's a sad day for NASA.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:46 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

tertiary spirochete infection acting up again? You should get that treated Smile

TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Actually, my second cousin had picture of himself in dinkytown with riot cops. I had to dis-own him. Riot cops are for the fuckin' real thing, not hockey games.

I can't wait for the phone call from his moms. Fuck him. I have friends that have to suit up for that and get rocks thrown at them.
If we are busting out riot cops have it be for a fuckin reason, crackas. I'll be there if it's a good reason. Hockey? Fuck-off pussy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Roid I moved your post to NHB. Smile No nudity here please.

Gammaray
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:34 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TheWhat wrote:
There is only so many times you can call your right hand "Jenny". Then you have to throw in the encrusted towel.
It's a sad day for NASA.

There are*

I fixed it for you, smart ass <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:32 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54682280/20140719_185736.mp4

Or, you can deface a george clinton/prince tune by doing back-up vocals. It's actually better than you can do and I was drunk on box wine.
:o)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:02 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ucinbhwvsp4gh7v/20140725_192938.mp4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I have the cure to "the american idol syndrome".
Just ask anyone with an opinion if they can do anything beyond laying on their back and pumping out a puppy. And can you play music? I don't mean having a machine make your shit, can you play piano?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b80i64fm87128ig/ZOOM0009%20%281%29.MP3?dl=0

http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/h6
Its so much fun. You can be Nina Simone and Andre Segovia in 10 seconds (*you have to be that talented which I am not :))

It's like buying a mic that is attached to a six track... it comes with 2 mics. I make pancakes with it. Buy it! or don't.