Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > This thread will be deleted Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:11 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

...because it doesn't contain Pun's opinion.

[in b4 ninja delete]
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:31 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Your threads don't get deleted, Neo.

BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Spam ... Flamboyant spam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

...and I'm the Queen of England.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well, your Majesty, I must say you're looking very well for such an old lady. You smell kind of funny though. Did you wet the bed again?

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:50 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

you forget that I drink human blood to restore my youth.

OMG NECROPOSTING
OMG CAPS LOCK!

*gets door-kicked by Bruce Lee*

Dumb bastards. Obviously I don't mean you if you were never a penis-loving, jettisoned nuub. Don't send me any brochures about your "real life" from your travel agent. Not that you're going anywhere. I still like the people who think I'm a jerk because they don't know why i can't stand some of their dumb friends here, not that their friends care about anything except themselves. The Pixies. lol
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pix or it didn't happen? Are you going to start posting cat pictures too? You know, I recently played with a different hive (HIV) of scumbags, but at least you guys will post the final scores when you lose. These idiots tried to cover the whole thing up because I beat them at their own game. I hope most of you die in a car fire, including Adam and whoever wants to QQ about some dumb, unwritten rule. Then we can make ridiculously obscure meals over your burning corpse (singular herd mentality) and brag about how knowledgeable we are.

Most of you guys are a buncha misfit dinosaurs (dragons) who transferred your Kahn-Descent-ing elitism to everything else. If somebody doesn't agree with your dumb butts, they are "n00b" and everything else you can throw at them, including Jess' pro kitchen sink insult database. Nevermind the fact that Xeon owned the crap out of turdseye and whoever else you think is so important. Screw your repertoire, you pixie-loving dust bucket. lol
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It's only tech knowledge if "krom" or some other dicklover says it.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo, did something prompt this sudden outpouring of vitriol or are you off your meds again?

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:18 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol

Nope, I still got plenty of Advil. Bun did you ninja edit one of my posts? lol
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:23 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That fat prick used to talk so much trash... "Crowd the mouser!" He forgets that I creamed all four of ya at the same time with tri-fusion. xD
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
lol

Nope, I still got plenty of Advil. Bun did you ninja edit one of my posts? lol

I was questioning your sanity not your NSAID usage. Did that go over your head or are you avoiding the mental health issue? This is not a dig, but a serious concern. Unlike Adam who is quite clearly just a self-absorbed little putz who thinks he is funny and interesting, you're acting...unwell.

...And no, I most explicitly did not edit any posts.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You don't need to teach me how to interpret text. A simple 'no' would've sufficed.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

exactitude fulfills many of my deep-seated emotional needs.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL
View previous topic :: View next topic