Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Ethics and Commentary > elections, cia infidels, an some cliff Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I wish you people would suck my cock via the intanet!
You frogpeople must post among the cnn user comment people!

Obama is destroying the country! No, he is actually a centrist and does what every other president does. Nothing.

IPARANOID2

Keep dividing the country via the intrawebs with your regarded opinions. I'm sure the CIA will listen!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:45 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

A [strike]wise[/strike] bat man once said, "it's not who I am inside, but what I do that defines me." However he couldn't destroy the country without Biden's help!

TheWhat wrote:
IPARANOID2

There's an app for that!

[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:46 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You're such an idiot, Adam.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:11 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54682280/My%20Attempt%20at%20being%20Black%20person.mp3

I thought you guys wanted music?

vox tone lab - best $300 bux ever

It's a joke.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:43 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Actually I don't know anyone who likes your music.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL he got 0wned so he never replied

uStupid0
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Only children believe everything they see on television.
View previous topic :: View next topic