Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > Anyone have apple stock? Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:34 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Anyone have apple stock?

It was $30 bucks 10-12 years ago. You could've put a nozzle on all that whurkin' real hard at you're ghud hard chob american flag shit if you bought in.

Maybe some fuckin videogame bible master has a contrasting opinion. dicks in dirt.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Better quote this so he can't go ninja edit his grammar with his secret lasermaster moderator wizard powers.

TheWhat wrote:
Anyone have apple stock?

It was $30 bucks 10-12 years ago. You could've put a nozzle on all that whurkin' real hard at you're ghud hard chob american flag shit if you bought in.

Maybe some fuckin videogame bible master has a contrasting opinion. dicks in dirt.

TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Did you buy any smartass? Do you know what the return on that is? same thing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:47 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

His apple peen is swooning and radioactive from the capital gains, let him have his moment , dammit BOB

Sup meat puppet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54682280/Friday%2010%204%2013-01%20Blame%20B.mp3

Yo bubbs.
Just drinking myself to death.

In the immortal words of yosemite sam:
"Sayonara suck-arrows!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I convert all my money into rolled dimes, which I bury in a secret stash in the Everglades. Best investment you can make, because when evil Obammy moves the decimal place each and every dime will be worth a dollar!

Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hope they were pre '65 dimes Wink

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Don't be silly. When the Federal Reserve calls in all the old fiat currency, the decimal place will be moved to one place to the right. It will be too much trouble to recall all the coins (can you imagine the weight alone), but on average most american households don't have more than $25.00 worth of change on hand anyway. They will enjoy a small windfall when their change instantly becomes worth ten times as much... but me, with my dimes (the most value:volume)? I'll be stinking rich!!!

(tinfoil hat country here)

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yeah, take off that tinfoil hat, because politicians care about us! How infantile. The Luciferian Conspiracy is easy to prove, especially if one has Internet access like all the people who think they're bright here, but you don't want to know the truth, just your "truth." Have fun putting the covers over your heads pretending like Dracula isn't still standing there, since I rarely listen to what you people say anyway.

TheWhat wrote:
Anyone have apple stock?

LOL

I always see you make references to Christians on the DBB but I never see many on the other board. Razz
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:11 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

stock market not looking too good today. LOL. I hope you're right, Bunyip. =P
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I predict the stock market will go back up and then down and then up and then down and then up and then down. In that order.

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:25 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I find it difficult if not impossible to accept supernatural agency, though the ill-will of men is easy to posit.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:21 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I find it easy, since I actually understand it. It's easy if you want to know; not everyone is trying to pull one over on you, Mr. tinfoil hat. Stop contradicting yourself.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo, your life would be a lot easier if you stopped the fulminating resentment and just tried to get along. Sadly, the way you're wired makes friendly behavior feel like an attack to you. The really strange behavior on your part in response is off-putting. Add to it the completely unrelated (yet still utterly strange) behavior you exhibit at other times and quite frankly you're tough to like.

But I like you Smile

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/ohmygosh_link

Now STAHP.

PS: I always enjoyed boating you until you whined, then proving I didn't need to =)

View previous topic :: View next topic