Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > Still fourth in post count? Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:22 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

A guy goes away for four years and comes back to find he's no longer the top poster on the forum? What a shame.

Hope everyone's doing well.

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:02 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm gonna laugh if I'm still the top poster on .net. I haven't logged onto there since 2011.
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:18 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Phlie! How are ya?
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

MD-2389 wrote:
I'm gonna laugh if I'm still the top poster on .net. I haven't logged onto there since 2011.

You aren't anymore, I passed you over a year ago. Razz

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:06 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Rolling Eyes

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I say this is a good time to scrub that post count number.. Wink

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

There is a pretty tempting button in the phpbb 3.x admin panel "resynchronize post counts"... I think close to like 5000 of my posts on .net have been axed in various upgrades and crashes of the database in the last 15 years.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Knock it down to zero if you want! Razz
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:11 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm doing well since you haven't been a self-important nuub like most of these guys. I guess some people aren't impressed by knowledge of gunz, whether it's an assault rifle or a Helix Cannon.
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well, I completely expected that I'd get an email telling me there'd been a reply. My expectations have been shattered.

Things are good on my end. I've re-left the world of self-employment and gone back to a desk... I figured if I'm going to sit here for hours on end again, I might as well see if any of my old forums are still around.

Turns out that mostly, no... they're not.

I was thinking about digging through some of the posts over the last couple years... did I miss anything?

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Other than Samus/Neo/Burleyone/LingLing finding his inner child and molesting consistently in all the forums on an daily basis or his one sided torrid love affair (stalking) with Pun....... No not really much

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well, at least it's business as usual. I'm glad the joint is still around at least.

JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:09 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Is this where we post if we show up after years being gone? Hi DBB Smile
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Haha -- welcome back !! Very Happy

DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thanks Gren...want you to know that not a year goes by that i don't think about that wolf spider image you took. I don't know why...lol
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:59 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Maybe these will get that image out of your head. Wink

DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:09 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wicked
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:41 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nice. What up jbomb?

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

rawr <3
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hi Phlie...what's up with me?...now that flash is all but dead? Sad After Effects saved my career. I make local cable commercials and presentation videos these days. (I'm broke)... Over the last 2 years i developed a product and will be taking delivery of the product itself in 2 months and officially launching the brand at the biggest toy and gift show in Feb. So there's that Smile

Hi Samus Smile
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

BUBBALOU wrote:
Other than Samus/Neo/Burleyone/LingLing finding his inner child and molesting consistently in all the forums on an daily basis or his one sided torrid love affair (stalking) with Pun....... No not really much

You mad, pro?
View previous topic :: View next topic