Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > New Admin Here at .com Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'd like to extend a warm welcome and personal thank you to .com's newest admin, Krom. He has generously offered to help us make some improvements to the site. Thanks, Krom!
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Smile

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Collusion! Antitrust! Monopolization! We can't give one guy that much power!

[ Nah, Krom's the Man. ] Wink

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Soon the whole universe will be under my control! Mwahahahahahahahahahahack *coughing*... water...

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Haha, too funny.
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

oh lord!! Laughing

Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

If he gets out of line we'll duck tape him to his chair.... Wouldn't be the first time!

Razz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So when are we getting our YouTube tags, again? Wink

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You'll just have to wait and see!
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:11 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

eww... well at least he knows what he's doing. He doesn't really belong over there with the randumb noobs who are kidding themselves posting on a DissentBB.
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Samus your narcissistic tendencies are such a daily treat on these boards... Keep up the good work Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:36 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Krom is nice in person. But he is mean, mean, mean on messageboards look out!
and bubbs can susk my disc that chumpass and his gang pale white giants.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

BUBBALOU wrote:
Samus your narcissistic tendencies are such a daily treat on these boards... Keep up the good work Wink

I don't like myself or dislike you as much as you think.
Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Welcome Krom! I always find your posts interesting, glad you'll be around.

damn you.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Krom, don't ban me for hurting your feelings.
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:52 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nah, he'll just hug you.
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Krom wrote:
Smile

ANARCHIST!

heh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Krom has cooties.
View previous topic :: View next topic