Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > Pun is an elitist jackass - split from 'Masturbating'.... Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:14 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

If you want my honest opinion, I think pun is an elitist jackass who has nothing worthwhile to say. I only looked here in hopes that he would post more than just a retarded youtube spam link. I'll just wait until yet another one of my posts gets ninja'd again.

I'm sorry I don't care about food, guns, or computers. I think you can see the reason why I used to like Adam, regardless of whether you care or not. You can be pedantic about arbitrary rules for language that are perpetuated by society's establishments all you like; I can't be stuffed.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Delete my posts and pretend you're greater than a filthy cockroach.
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Discuss. Smile
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL

Makes for a funny title. Nice touch with the choice of color.

Unfortunately I've run out of things to discuss about such a subject, unless you can be bothered writing something that's interesting about it. You did surprise me with a witty joke, I'll give you that. Smile
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'll cop to the jackass portion, but I don't understand why you think I'm an elitist.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You might find a few helpful tidbits of information in my thread... or maybe I'm just kidding myself.
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

There's nothing in your thread that explains why you consider me to be an elitist. In fact, the two times you mention my name, it's only to call me a derogatory name with no explanation as to why you feel that way. I believe this is one of the reasons you feel disconnected from the group. If you possess the skills to communicate with others concisely, they're certainly not being used here on the descent bb. Would you mind explaining?
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wow, I thought you'd never bother asking. I was just making sure you weren't going to fire at me again. Now this cesspool existed however many years it came out of the abyss and you finally thought to ask why I loathe talking to you.

You had plenty of opportunities after this cesspool was created to talk to me about why you felt the need to fire a cannon in my face. Instead of a tactful reply, I got a scathing, defamatory rant in a public chat room and two other ones here on these boards just because you feel the need to insult my intelligence after 2 off-topic posts was the last straw for some condescending prick crying about some unwritten rule. Then you spent years not caring about why you might be like a cockroach.

If I sound a little annoyed, it's because I am. Please don't waste my time talking about why you don't have to care about how you speak. I think you can see now why I find you repulsive, if you were ever interested. I hope you prove me wrong.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

the crazy, she float out of me, she soak into the walls, and she don't come out till there be battles!

Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Your post is an obvious spin, but I'll bite.

I have no clear recollection of these events that seem to have traumatized you enough to harbor hate for someone on the internet for years. I do remember getting into it with you at some point because you were spamming the board with thread-derailing posts, and after a while I grew weary of cleaning up.

The chat room incidents you mention? I have no idea. Since I haven't used IRC for at least 8 years, you'd have to refresh my memory. I do remember breaking your balls in there quite regularly. But really, that's pretty much all anyone ever did in IRC. Most people take that kind of talk in stride. Ball breaking is part of gaming culture. For that matter, it's part of any predominantly male competitive activity.

I'm going to ignore the insults to the BB, even though I'm pretty proud of what we've done here. When this board was in full swing, it was a hell of a lot of fun. I'm glad that it's still here and still being used, even though there's only a handful of us left. I'll also ignore the personal insults here and in the other thread, since I know that insults are part of our culture. Wink

It's interesting to me that as long as I've known you, there's been recurring themes of unhappiness with the status quo, persecution, alleged hatred directed toward you, etc. Then I read that the same or similar things are going on in the game you currently play. It's easy to conclude that you are the problem. This is what Chris has been trying to explain to you in the other thread, to no avail.
Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
the crazy, she float out of me, she soak into the walls, and she don't come out till there be battles!

Fuck yes Bun. Just read this for the 5th time. Nervous for when the movie comes out, my desire to see it because I love the book will be battling my desire to not see it because I love the book (get it?).

To stay on topic: Pun you're a jackass.

damn you.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:17 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Money! wrote:
my desire to see it because I love the book will be battling my desire to not see it because I love the book (get it?).

Two words: "Starship Troopers"

It took me years to get over that desecration... and I actually really liked the movie - It just had almost nothing to do with the book.

Let us just say that in this case my trepidation is... extreme. The author has nothing to do with the movie due to some cultural-socio-political controversy surrounding his anti-gay religious stance - and that bodes ill for the movie, however the extremely little I've heard about the production lend hope.

We'll see.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Obvious spin.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ninja edit
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:02 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You, my friend, are an anticharm quark... obviously.

Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yet another dodge, and derailment.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You said you'd never post in my threads, so why should you care anyway? I have to dodge bullets. I'm only human.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I don't think there will ever be a cease fire, so until then, enjoy the obvious spin (or don't).

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/minutia
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/snob
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apathy
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/blob
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

*BACK ON TOPIC*

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=admin+abuse
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:52 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:

I find this cesspool repulsive.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Don't lie.

Your mouth says "No", but your body says "yes yes yes"

Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It's you Neo, no doubt. Pun may be an elitist prick, bunbun obviously sucks the big one, but no doubt, it is you. Laughing
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
Bunyip wrote:

Why do you post here?
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:
Why do you post here?

...it seems as though you were able to talk some sense into the lad. Maybe one day he'll understand that it wasn't really all that personal.

It was clear my feeble attempts to socialize him were failing. It's strange to see someone so upset that they don't "belong" while making it a point to spit in the eyes of anyone who might try to accept them.

Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:08 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

spin
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

haha... that picture swap scared me at first. xD I find it's actually quite disturbing. Few will ever realize why that is creepy.

OMG IT'S JUST YOU!!! Wait, didn't you accuse me of doing just that? Hypocrites.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:
Neo wrote:
Bunyip wrote:

Why do you post here?

Why not? Smile
Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:41 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I hate this! It is revolting! More? Please!

[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I found this lovely picture of Pun's mom in diapers.

Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
If you want my honest opinion, I think pun is an elitist jackass who has nothing worthwhile to say. I only looked here in hopes that he would post more than just a retarded youtube spam link. I'll just wait until yet another one of my posts gets ninja'd again.

I'm sorry I don't care about food, guns, or computers. I think you can see the reason why I used to like Adam, regardless of whether you care or not. You can be pedantic about arbitrary rules for language that are perpetuated by society's establishments all you like; I can't be stuffed.

Is this a pun? (Pun intended)

Spock: Everything I say is a lie...