Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > Starting my own thread... Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

you guys should come play some descent

damn you.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

OMG 2 OFF TOPIC POSTS!!! @_@

NOOO!!
Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I believe there is an unwritten rule (way to go policy & procedure people) that changing the discussion to anything specifically Descent-related, no matter the original topic, is not off-topic. Sort of deputizing the topic, as it were, for a more important purpose. You will be reimbursed for lost time and expenses. Please submit your written request for reimbursement to PTMC Headquarters, P.O. Box 1337 Springfield IL 62701. Include your call-sign, ship of choice, and any box-tops you have lying around which may be construed to be remotely related. Allow 4-6 weeks for processing (we're mostly material defenders, or people working to disappear material defenders in order to cut costs--paperwork is not our forté). Allow an additional 3 days screw-off time.

[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:56 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

OO ^_^
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:21 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Actually, any post by the OP is by definition "on topic". So there's only one "off topic" post right there... Interestingly enough, though, I don't think "off topic" is the problem in your case. It's that what you post tends to be read as annoying gibberish. Given that it seems you view "communication" as being beneath you, the only solution may be to have "Neo" added to Google translate or something for people who don't get you.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:31 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

heh... If that's true then you need to be demoted. ^_~

I didn't say communication is "beneath" me, I said I'm not interested... so it's.. um.. to the side a little. Razz
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
I didn't say communication is "beneath" me, I said I'm not interested... so it's.. um.. to the side a little. Razz

Sometimes it's not what you say, or rather what you fail to say... Just do so in full knowledge that they will place their own interpretation on your actions. Typically negative interpretations. That's just human nature. You know, the humans you're "not communicating" with?

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

None of you guys ever cared about how you say things to me. That's how this all started; it wasn't "just me."
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Neo wrote:

Sometimes it's not what you say, or rather what you fail to say... Just do so in full knowledge that they will place their own interpretation on your actions. Typically negative interpretations. That's just human nature. You know, the humans you're "not communicating" with?

I'm not human.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:53 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
None of you guys ever cared about how you say things to me. That's how this all started; it wasn't "just me."

Your odd behavior elicited unfriendly responses. Yes. That is indeed how it all started. Your repeated forthright rejection of suggestions that you attempt to ensure that your interaction is meaningful to both you AND the intended recipient(s) followed. Your subsequent complaints about not being treated as a member of the group are therefore noted and dismissed.

Oh Disciple of Nihonjin Stealth Assassins, I beseech thee! (ninja please)

Recommendations:

A) Continue to comport yourself as you have previously, while ceasing complaints about consequences.

B) Change behavior to minimize consequences.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:04 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You all had a greater responsibility of being respectful to someone you viewed as beneath you, but instead of being respectful, you decided to be irresponsible and mock me for it, then you had the audacity to talk to me about honesty and respect. That's why I consider the descent community to be a hive of hypocritical elitists.

I'm dismissing your 'ridiculous justification' of pun being a loose cannon and a condescending prick, to use your words, or the words you condone.

...and then you have obvious trolls like INTERNETRETARD who loves not being perceived as disgusting.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:58 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
You all had a greater responsibility of being respectful to someone you viewed as beneath you, but instead of being respectful, you decided to be irresponsible and mock me for it, then you had the audacity to talk to me about honesty and respect. That's why I consider the descent community to be a hive of hypocritical elitists.

I'm dismissing your 'ridiculous justification' of pun being a loose cannon and a condescending prick, to use your words, or the words you condone.

...and then you have obvious trolls like INTERNETRETARD who loves not being perceived as disgusting.

You feel as if people view/viewed you as beneath them, and that's the explanation for their actions. Interesting... You're just one big giant squirming bundle of quivering neuroses aren't you?

...don't put your words in my mouth. Anyone who pays attention knows that Vinnie is more of a force of nature and I am the condescending prick here.

It's clear that you've decided to be a prick (to use your words). Good for you. Now remember not to whine when people react to it or accept another moniker....

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
You feel as if people view/viewed you as beneath them, and that's the explanation for their actions. Interesting... You're just one big giant squirming bundle of quivering neuroses aren't you?

Nope, wrong again. I'm tired of everyone when they aren't even getting their accusations right anymore. They surely treated me like they are superior and often ruined my gameplay experience. I don't care why they did it or about how you perceive my opinions about how repulsive they are.

Quote:
Now remember not to whine when people react to it or accept another moniker....

Remind me why I should care about retarded rules.
Spidey
Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It’s the internet…where retarded rules….rule!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol

There are more than I ever dreamed, so I can relate a lot to what my enemies say sometimes. Isn't solely relevant to a "me versus you" issue.

I never cared if that fat troll site admin thinks I'm funny.
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo,

If you don't care... why are you complaining about it? Confused

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Happy Pi day, Foil. Smile
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Go back and read my reply and then you tell me.
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:46 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I don't celebrate Pi Day. I'll celebrate Tau Day in June. Cool

...perhaps my title could be changed to "Tau*r"? Razz

[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Never heard of it. Razz Sounds quite odd.
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil wrote:
I don't celebrate Pi Day. I'll celebrate Tau Day in June. Cool

Ahh man, see...I would've changed it, but then you asked.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Another thoughtless post from a cockroach that doesn't even understand its own sarcastic title.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:08 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm just glad I got to type something relevant in the subject line instead of some faggot crap about magic and journeys.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I love it when he owns his inner prick.

Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:48 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Vince: The π is a lie…

Wink

Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:41 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:
Foil wrote:

Ahh man, see...I would've changed it, but then you asked.

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't've said anything... Razz

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Vince: The π is a lie…

Wink

Haha. Nice. You just reminded me that I never finished Portal 2. Thanks!
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Co-op in portal 2 is brilliant. We have it on the PS3, but I think it came with an install code for Steam if you have it on PC. Hit me up if you want to try it. Wink

Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:41 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sup guys.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

omg dude i owned j00
Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:38 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

well i was gonna ask how everyone is doing but it looks like the same old Smile
lol
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:03 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Naw, Behs, it's entirely different. Wink

Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:04 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol, sureee, hows everything going bud?
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:47 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sups, Beh. How's it going?
Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:10 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

going pretty good, realized i hadn't visited in a long while so i had to come check out and see how you guys are doing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic