Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > D3 Servers and Server OPs > Red's "South East Server" Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red_Barchetta
Trainee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:58 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I am back to hosting again. If anyone would like a game served in the South East (Miami, Fl) let me know the lvl and any special specs. Otherwise, I'll be hosting random lvl's
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hi there -- welcome back ! Cool

Trainee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Anyone use any voice servers these days? TeamSpeak, Ventrilo?
Red_Barchetta
Trainee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

And thx Gren. I've been around, lurking for the past couple of years. Might even see me and my daughter flying again soon.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:41 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Good to see you back, Red. I was recently down your way and thought about giving you a call but your number's not on my new phone.

You been hiding on Silver's concealed servers or just not playing?

Red_Barchetta
Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Not playing. Did not know he was hosting any servers.
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Probably only letting players in he can prey on... Rolling Eyes I haven't been playing D3 for a good half year now, don't miss it a bit. Check out Retrovirus, very promising (and fun to play.) No public voice servers I'm afraid Sad

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:07 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

This:
Grendel wrote:
Probably only letting players in he can prey on... Rolling Eyes

Of course he may not be hosting. I mean, how would anyone know anyway?

Anyway I need to
A) Learn to mouse 6DoF
B) Try retrovirus.
C) Maybe load D3 again while I'm at it Smile

Welcome back, anyway Red! Good to see you.

Red_Barchetta
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Using Hunter's Server tool, and found the "ProfanityList.txt", but do not see where to turn it on of off. Guess I can just edit file to my liking, or leave it empty?

Also the "DownloadURLs.txt" file, not sure how that comes into play. But I noticed my old domain name is in there, and I dont have that anymore. Any thoughts?
View previous topic :: View next topic