Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > Hi, I checked your messageboard. Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:50 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hi, I checked your messageboard.
My name is Arcrumpuloustite and I'm a rappa.
Oh shit! The power went out, my prodoofer won't be able to make any sound.
<3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Lame.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:17 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Remember the time when we all thought Adam was cool?
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Cool pic. You look sad.
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:08 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Click.

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Click.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:46 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

One thing I've learned about this game is never to click on any of your links. Razz I almost got a virus from team nooby. Razz

It's about time for me to change my avatar... I've been a little tied up lately.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:21 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I think Adam is fed up with all of us, but he's right about most of what he says, no matter how repulsive he is.

I do like the picture though.
HaAGY
cock-bronzer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

too much bokkeh for my liking

homo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Atum cares about some lame rules on an ego troll bulletin board. That's why he's so nice. OMG START YER OWN THREAD!!! hehe... Well he does that, at least.

edited: Sentence removed entirely. Don't be a douchebag Neo.

Don't be a derelict time traveler from the 1980s. Razz
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I can only imagine what neo typed.

:o)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:34 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hit quote instead of edit.lol

if anyone remembers wut I typed let me know. xD

I don't have to imagine what you puked. I've had years of the same ph0rum puke.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Would you be interested in a threesome?
Your mammalian domino-ance turns me on. (I had to look up "mammalian")
Maybe you could be the grand master of videogames I pass out on. I need your strength!
http://www.zimbio.com/watch/TaVFxLk_VhY/Vernon+Hawley+Jr/Saturday+Night+Live

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Not interested.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:41 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
Not interested.

Are you sure? Me and muh wwwhhhyyyyyfffeee, Roberta, love strong dominate videogame masters that know everything about the known universe and never admit they are wrong...

Show us a picture of your hamburger you big stud. Then go on endlessly about your 19th level gelfling that saved the "sorcerers wars", you fuckin' bedwetter. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

This is what Neo thinks, every time he gets online. Wink
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:40 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:15 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

you mad, pro?

Actually I don't even give yew guys a thought... too busy learning things on my own and killing other arrogant noobz. I barely caught a glimpse of what some gay guy from the 1990s said. I'm sorry for editing my posts. I just stopped by to tell my dead grandmother thanks for sucking eggs and to drop a withered rose on her grave. Smile
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:50 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54682280/Dor-i-tahs.mp3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
you mad, pro?

Actually I don't even give yew guys a thought... too busy learning things on my own and killing other arrogant noobz. I barely caught a glimpse of what some gay guy from the 1990s said. I'm sorry for editing my posts. I just stopped by to tell my dead grandmother thanks for sucking eggs and to drop a withered rose on her grave. Smile

Translation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwL-mtG3ejA Yeah, you mad! XD
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TheWhat wrote:
Hi, I checked your messageboard.
My name is Arcrumpuloustite and I'm a rappa.
Oh shit! The power went out, my prodoofer won't be able to make any sound.
<3

I like the sparkly things!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

MD-2389 wrote:

This is what Neo thinks, every time he gets online. Wink

Funny thing is this GIF that you think is so stupid actually has a hidden meaning. To be honest I consider you too unenlightened (and faggoty) to understand.
View previous topic :: View next topic