Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Ethics and Commentary > Islamic Extremists and the USA Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Somewhere, somehow, I think that these people are missing something. While we spend a lot of time throwing our weight around, which leads to justifiable anger, I think they also read and watch our media, and believe that all of the liberal boo-hooing accurately reflects the true temper of the American people. They think we are weak. We appease. We accomodate. We compromise. Every time we give ground they rejoice in our weakness and despise us.

I posit that we DO act weak - because we are strong. We try to avoid the easy solution of killing them until they leave us alone, because we can. It's not that we lack the resolve. It's that we strive to be better than that. Not always successfully... but we try.

Wake up call...

Americans: We will cross an icy river to kill you in your sleep. On Christmas.

Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I posit that we finally found a group of people that aren't jealous or afraid of us...and we have no idea how to handle that.
Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You vote them all out Razz Aint but around 600 of em Razz

EDIT: Politics are more accurately called Cold Wars. They have it way too easy now, because people are complacent and refuse to get involved in their community.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Zuruck wrote:
I posit that we finally found a group of people that aren't jealous or afraid of us...and we have no idea how to handle that.

We know what to do with them if they commit sneak attacks and murder our citizens. We're just not doing it.

Yet.

And Flip, stay on topic. Smile Thanks.

Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:55 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That's what i was trying to do Wink
This
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:00 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yes, because the conservative boo-hooing is somehow justified. >_>

Less QQ, more pew pew? >_>
View previous topic :: View next topic