Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Ethics and Commentary > your politics are shit Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HaAGY
cock-bronzer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Oye4rhUa2Fk

seriously. obahhma for lyfe.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

amazing. just amazing.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The best part is how little most know about YOUR politics here in the States...David Harper? Steven Cameron? Something about Elizabeth? What? Naked Harry!! Guarantee you the 99% have no idea what I'm talking about except that last bit.

Avder
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You're right.

Politics ARE shit.
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
The best part is how little most know about YOUR politics here in the States...David Harper? Steven Cameron? Something about Elizabeth? What? Naked Harry!! Guarantee you the 99% have no idea what I'm talking about except that last bit.

what's sad about that last part is I know about it, even though I take great pains to avoid such things. Of course, it's pretty hard to do that seeing as it's on every rag at the foods libraries.
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Laughing oooh noooooo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I knooow

Very Happy
HaAGY
cock-bronzer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:54 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

harry is a legend

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/british_prince_harry_dresses_like_nazi_for_costume_party/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:45 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

politics is the second oldest profession.

the only way to get rid of politics is to reduce the human population of the earth to 1.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Almost right. I believe you need 3 for politics.

roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

HaAGY wrote:
harry is a legend

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/british_prince_harry_dresses_like_nazi_for_costume_party/

uncontrollable urge to give the forks to the stupid arse sensationalist media and just get on with my life.

oh god what is a costume i don't understand the concept help me they don't teach this stuff at journalism school please buy my rags i spend a lot of time smearing them with high quality sourced shit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Avder wrote:
You're right.

Politics ARE shit.

Ninja deletion ftw
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

promote roid the queen of Australia to president (serpent id) of the undead snakes
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Avder wrote:
You're right.

Politics ARE shit.

Stop saying things that make sense... or else.

ZOMG NECROPOST
View previous topic :: View next topic