Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Multiplayer > Descent Task Force Revamped! Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold Leader
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hi all Smile

The Descent Task Force is back again! Celestial and I have revamped the place a bit Smile

Click to Enter!

So hereby Celestial and I are back to get this show up and running again, I as Obi-Wan Kenobi , but as some also know me as Gold Leader & Tylosaurus alike Smile

We are always seeking new and old members from all over the place, players from KALI & KAHN are very welcome, so are people from places like VEX, Descent Rangers, Australian Descent League, Clan Sharks & Wild Cards all but welcome. smiley: happy smiley: happy smiley: happy
The Descent Task Force is a place for everyone, for every Descent fan, so feel like joining? That is very easy, just register at the forums and make your introduction here:
http://dtaskforce.forumotion.com/f5-introductions

There you can introduce yourself, tell us how you became interested and obsessed by Descent and also other things that you are interested in Smile
Famous people like Sharpie, Tankie2, Jediluke, Big_Rat, Whoskyd, Enzo03, Gengi and many more have joined.

We mainly play Descent 1 & 2 with DXX_Rebirth, as the latest build is 0.57.3 which you can grab from here:
http://www.dxx-rebirth.com/download-dxx-rebirth/

So hay, we hope to see you in the mines some day!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:15 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

We are back, after some changes Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Good work man!

damn you.
View previous topic :: View next topic