Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Ethics and Commentary > Prediction Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:17 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I think Romney wins in a landslide.

On a side note, what happened here? Why can't some of the crazies from .net come over here and keep us company?
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Two Words:

Nate Silver.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:13 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Because they're still mad at you. Sup got nuked and they all share the same sentiment about sewer-mouth hippies. Razz
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:05 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

^ above is one

lil Samus!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm here! (this place is dead) Razz

[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

umadd, brah?

Bunyip, are you sure that opinion is really yours?
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:00 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm having trouble discerning the signal from the noise - and lawdy me there was a lotta noise!

roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:05 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Two Words:

Nate Silver.

...reads wiki...
God damn what a perfect storm. Openly gay, parents were a community activist and an academic, and the household was agnostic, early identified aptitude for math. Me jelly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
I'm having trouble discerning the signal from the noise - and lawdy me there was a lotta noise!

You were expecting something else?
Smotie
The Wombat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:23 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'll trade you Obama for Gillard every day of the week. At least Obama isn't wrecking the economy of a country that is going well like Gillard is.

To me it looks like Obama is trying to fix your economy. But it's hard to turn an aircraft carrier quickly isn't it.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I don't want any more human gods.
Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Smotie, nobody is trying to fix the economy over here. Not on the federal level, anyway. You can't believe hardly anything you hear from this administration, or the talking TV heads for that matter (pretty much anyone who has a motive to buy some form of their bullshit). The opinion I've arrived at is what they're doing is what they want to do, and some of it may be better or worse for what this economy is at this time, then they just spin it accordingly. Ultimately the economy will only get better after it has been formed into their ideal system. Until then our economy is a casualty of "change", and international financial/power schemes. Sure seems like a lot of people in office are too stupid to deal with the big picture, so hey just accept what's given to them and pursue their career.

[deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

These ignorant, naive people don't even understand what needs to be fixed. People overseas can't make fun of Americans, because most aren't that much better. They're still indoctrinated and demoralized.
Smotie
The Wombat

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So far Julia Gillard has done this to the country even though she was NEVER officially elected..

Given away 50 billion dollars in the GFC.
Stabbed the then prime minister in the back and took his job.
Taxed carbon even though she promised not to.
Brought in a failed Mineral resources rent tax (that resulted in the major mineral companies shutting down 100 billion dollars worth of projects)

Now she wants to bring in a national disability insurance scheme. So if you ever made disabled for any reason you can share in billions of dollars worth of "no fault" insurance to buy you a better wheelchair etc. And she wants to raise the taxes on our medicare charge by 400 dollars a year on average per person.

Your president is King Arthur compared to this bitch.
Avder
Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I used to think Australia would be a nice place to visit. Used to think the same about the UK. In the past decade tho, both seem to have gone to shit. Tho the exact same thing has happened here in the US, just worse.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Let's euthanize these dumb nuubs and let me be eaten for their mistakes and mine.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic