Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Support > quick help Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So when I play d3 I can't click and hold (MD zoom, fusion charge). Instead my trigger acts as if I have instantly clicked and released. Any ideas on how to fix? This is the case for multiplayer, haven't tested single

Mods, are you there? Razz

damn you.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:41 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That's the mouse bug - unless you're using joystick. Since you said "trigger" I guess you're using Joystick, so THIS probably won't help. But if you were using MOUSE, it WOULD help... and you would have found that post in the Multiplayer forum Wink But of course you're not so that's not a factor, because you already looked there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:26 pm Reply with quote

Thanks Bunbun. I am using mouse actually. And no, I didn't look there. I tend to ask first, rather than look to see if an answer I don't know exists exists.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yeah, I was just mildly busting chops, but Money you gotta remember to a) log in and b) you pull that crap elsewhere and they will feed you a shit sandwich and force you to wash it down with donkey piss before they will help you :) -- and by elsewhere, I mean any online forum or website where they get a lot of beginner/newbie people asking questions that have been answered multiple times.

Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That's fair. I appreciate the help Bun

damn you.
View previous topic :: View next topic