Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > 7 years Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well, we're hanging by a thread, but decentbb.com is 7 years old. Happy New Year, all. Hope you all have a remarkable 2012.
Gammaray
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Happy New Year Pun.
Still lurking Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

HNY all! It's been a fun ride so far! Can't wait to see what's coming.

Pun wrote:
Well, we're hanging by a thread

Because Adam calls people names if they post too much. They're ascaired.

Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

have a good new year

nsht.
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:11 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Happy happy !

Trainee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:39 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

wooo 2012
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wow! 7 years? I'm still an asshole.
:)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Haha! You are!
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Happy NY!
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I thought it was funny. :|

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:21 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I did too. Smile
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

We're having a moment here!

Beowulf
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:31 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hope we make it to 8

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

dot com is seven in 2012. I be dancin'.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Here's a fun joke. If you post this youtube on fakebook with the sole word "anal". It's really funny.

anal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NRTJ4zYMeFo

PS. not even within a billion miles to this again
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6m213_housequake-live-1987_music?start=4#from=embed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BBY4o26fCt8
Let's rock.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

7 years of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVPYNksPpj0
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Vince busts out the Winans... awesome. I love when CC duets with Whitney Houston so the world can see reality. Bump some rocks foo... g r o s s

http://youtu.be/EBB4-_mo2Dw

**edit
and the bitch has the nerve to say "cc winans everyone" at the end. after getting her ass torched. At 1:17 when they go minor... its fucking incredible and 17th level. And to have some hollow crackhead say "cc winans everyone" is a fuckin insult. I have no real feeling on the subject.
**edit 2 there is even an electric guitar in gospel music. think prince dont matter? :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Happy New Year guys. Let it be a great one.

Thanks for keeping .com going.

damn you.
Whitewater
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:32 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

7 years, it's getting harder and harder to pretend I'm not getting old.
BFDiddy
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I wish I had time to play, post, and chat on mIrC again. Real life keeps getting in the way (job and kid on the way)

I would love an old school night of tank indika. Get blasted by Krom and spend the rest of the night hunting him down. Or at least trying to.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'd be game for something like that as well, once I get back to the states. Of course I'd have to scour the Internet to find a joystick.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:11 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Whitewater wrote:
Of course I'd have to scour the Internet to find a joystick.

Zuruck will just ruin the hat on purpose.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Purpose is a strong word.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

High art! Good show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0irL1M15DH8
and why does the girl at starbucks keep telling what time she gets off work? im double her age and I thought she was a lesbian. Whatch that gurl get turned out. lol. life rules

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:43 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TheWhat wrote:

and why does the girl at starbucks keep telling what time she gets off work? im double her age and I thought she was a lesbian.

Pix required.

TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:14 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
TheWhat wrote:

and why does the girl at starbucks keep telling what time she gets off work? im double her age and I thought she was a lesbian.

Pix required.

"Hey sweetie, do you mind if I take a picture of you with this blackberry so I can post it on the descent bulletin board?"
lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm sure she realizes you're double her age as well Meat. Unless you're celibate for religious or legal reasons right now, I say you double latte her ass.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TheWhat wrote:
"Hey sweetie, do you mind if I take a picture of you with this blackberry so I can post it on the descent bulletin board?"
lol

I doubt that you'd need to be that clumsy. A simple "no" would have sufficed. You should still hit it =)

TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:

Or are you really that clumsy and you just fall into all that pussy by accident? Bitch please.

Women don't like me man. But that's awesome, Chris. haha.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hahah I edited my shit to be nicer.

Oh well.

You could FB friend her too. :p

(edit: half the pussy I've ever been in was accidental, unintentional or otherwise a surprise)

TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
hahah I edited my shit to be nicer.

Oh well.

You could FB friend her too. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aFEolyjXp_c

Why did the fetus cross the road? Because it just kinda landed there when I flung it off the end of my kabob. It's all charm.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Showing someone your meat missile is NOT charm.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well, Here's the thing Bill. And there really is no grey area. You can choose to be a fluffy whuffy doggy... a cute whittle kitten. Or, you can be satan.

That's fuckin' true. So pick a lane genius. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:47 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TheWhat wrote:
Why did the fetus cross the road? Because it just kinda landed there when I flung it off the end of my kabob. It's all charm.

And so, as often happens in life despite the wild improbability of it, we come full circle, sir.

I present to you a word I discovered by sheer chance this morning: Spanghew.

The original meaning of which was to fling a frog (or toad) violently from the end of a stick.

Good Day.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic