Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > OMG!! Everyone is still here Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Spidey wrote:
So is it true?
Is Google evil?
Twisted Evil

haha no.. Google has been very very good to me.. I absolutely enjoy working here! Very Happy
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:34 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

note: he is posting from work.

Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
note: he is posting from work.

lol
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:34 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The_Rock wrote:
Sarge wrote:
I needs one of doez Google hats!

No Worries, I can make that happen Smile

That would Rock! (pun intended, heh)

Seriously, Lemme know how!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Someone say Pun?
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:41 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Damn This thread brought out everyone!

Instig8!!!!!!!!
Jazzy!!!!!!!!!!
The Rock!!!!!
Kracon!!!!!!!!

Pun is in Los Angeles....I just got back from having dinner with him and his wife! After all this time....How cool is that!?

Yaye...Peoples!!! Very Happy
The_Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

JBOMB wrote:

Instig8!!!!!!!!
Jazzy!!!!!!!!!!
The Rock!!!!!
Kracon!!!!!!!!

Pun is in Los Angeles....I just got back from having dinner with him and his wife! After all this time....How cool is that!?

JBEEEEEEEEEZY!!

Whatsup man! Long time no talk!! How ya been bro?
The_Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sarge wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
Sarge wrote:
I needs one of doez Google hats!

No Worries, I can make that happen Smile

That would Rock! (pun intended, heh)

Seriously, Lemme know how!

Shoot me your mailing address, and I'll send ya one.. Smile

ytf650@gmail.com
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

done! Thanx Bro!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:09 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

arooo
Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

sup?
The_Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ferno wrote:
arooo

Ferno, whatsup man!! how ya been?
The_Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Zuruck wrote:
sup?

Zuruck!! long time no talk!
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yo! Haven't seen you around since the old D3k v ROX epic pissing matches... Razz

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
The_Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Krom wrote:
Yo! Haven't seen you around since the old D3k v ROX epic pissing matches... Razz

Krom!!! Man that brings back a lot of memories!!! Amazing matches, EPIC matches!!!

Reunion time! haha Wink how ya been Krom?
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The_Rock wrote:
Krom!!! Man that brings back a lot of memories!!! Amazing matches, EPIC matches!!!

Reunion time! haha Wink how ya been Krom?

Been good; Moved to a town with much better internet, but quit playing online games at around the same time. Wink Isn't that just typical? Razz

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

JBOMB wrote:

Instig8!!!!!!!!
Jazzy!!!!!!!!!!
The Rock!!!!!
Kracon!!!!!!!!

Was good to finally meet you, bro. Havasu boats. What's up long lost Decenters? Hope y'all are doing well. <3
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The_Rock wrote:
Ferno wrote:
arooo

Ferno, whatsup man!! how ya been?

ah, not a lot. working my tail off and not getting anywhere as it stands. Only fun i'm having right now is laying massive mushroom welts on stupid people online. Smile
Hunter
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ack, I have an account. Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

edit
The_Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

#tear
#missallmyD3friends...

Let's see who comes back to this thread.. I'd like to catch up with some old friends!

My contact info:
ytf650@gmail.com or dancepeda@gmail.com

Google Voice: 650.784.0033

My Facebook Page
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

HooRah! I'll always reply!

BTW Rock, I never did get that hat... heh

I got an email the other day from a "Jim" that said D2 is being re-released in a WinXP/7 compatible format .. anybody else get that?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You can buy D1 and D2 on Steam now.

The_Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

@sarge man o man, so good to see you still replying Smile

@krom, it's been awhile!!

Guys I have so many great memories from Playing Descent. I definitely want to keep in touch with as many that I can. Even if we aren't playing D3, however, I may need to play a bit again Wink Get the juices flowing.. Vlider has also created a cool ass D3 facebook group page. Definitely come check that out... Smile
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Only thing I hated about D3 in the end was that after a while, most of the good players quit, so there was no challenge then, and therefore there were less people who wouldn't play nooby levels.

I still remember what [SSC]Audio said to me on MSN messenger (can't remember his main name anymore, sorry) He said "I never wanna play skybox ever again." lol

I think I'm done with games anyway. Everybody acts the same way... only their friends can be one of the best and if they don't like you that means you suck... and then if you master the game and beat them they either downplay whatever happened or lie about you, depending on how bad it gets. Razz
Korrupt
Trainee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:30 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Is it too late to join the party?

Korrupt
Korrupt^Bots^
Admiral Thrawn
Triple Phat Fusion
Sa'Kare
STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:32 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You aint ever gonna see it either Sarge, just sayin. Been there, done that.

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Korrupt wrote:
Is it too late to join the party?

Korrupt
Korrupt^Bots^
Admiral Thrawn
Triple Phat Fusion
Sa'Kare

MarcellusDK, I presume?
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ferno you need to change that ugly avatar. Razz

google heh

Yeah Satan is very good to his peons

I took a look at the server list... only thing going is subgay cancer
I tried indika the other day... it was fun considering I've only played about 3 times in the past 10 years Razz
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:58 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

nah, I like it just fine. And since you implied that you were uncomfortable with it, I'm gonna keep it.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:30 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

that's because you're a SPLENDID INDIVIDUAL

Moderator's note: The views expressed here may not match the views of the original poster. This post has been adjusted in accordance with our community guidelines. Have a nice day.
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

love you too, hon.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ferno, you're special to all of us here at DBB.com. Emphasis on "special".

<3

Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunny, you're not exactly illuminating the human race either. <3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic