Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > OMG!! Everyone is still here Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cowboy
Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Surprised I wasn't sure if this site would be still running. And to my delight Very Happy , it was.
Hi Everyone. its me. Old and I do mean old Cowboy, aka TA Cowboy.
How is everyone doing. Can't beleive its been nearly 15 years since I first started playing Decent 1, 2 and of course 3.
Is the chat room still up and running, is anyone still playing decent... I would love to catch up with all of you.
Cowboy
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:56 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Holy shit. Hey Cowboy. First, Couv pops in, now you. Hope you've been doing good, man.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:39 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nobody really plays anymore.
Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:48 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bullshit. I play D1, D2 and D3 almost at will now. Rangers are back together and meet on mumble with at least 10-15 of us on every night and growing daily.
STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I was just going through the pics of us doing shots at Rico's house and was wondering what happened to you Cowboy...

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It's been a while...

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:16 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I was thinking... hasn't cowboy been gone longer than .com has been around? Maybe he found the cool site by accident? Smile

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

STRESSTEST wrote:
I was thinking... hasn't cowboy been gone longer than .com has been around? Maybe he found the cool site by accident? Smile

So sad, the only traffic that .com gets is accidental... Crying or Very sad

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
Woodchip
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:45 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Dam, Cowboy....what have you been up too?
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Playing with the dancerites doesn't count. Razz
Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:25 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Lol, no but killing them is still the best fun that can be had Razz
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hehe

Maybe then you can wear the dancerite killer tags {SDK} from the one like Ingus Razz
cowboy
Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I am doing great PUN, living the life Very Happy . I hope Couv is doing well. Glad to hear heís still around.
Where to begin about my boring life. Rolling Eyes Hehe. Well, Iíve gone to both Afgan and Iraq couple of times. Both places are shit holes to say the least but made it back without a scratch. Thank god. Iím still a flight medic and have been living in AZ for the past 6 years. Iím currently living in a town called Kingman, AZ. Thatís where my company moved me too, we have a helicopter based there. Iím about an hourís drive from Las Vegas, so you can understand, I spend a lot of time there taking in shows or going to medical conferences. Believe or not, I actually got married last yearÖ. And before you say it Stress, sheís not blind and she is legal. Haha.
You know Stress, I was going through that thread with all those pictures and I have to say, that was a great time. You and Rico hosted a great lan. And Jbomb, youíre right, you can never have too much demin. Haha.. I hope life is treating you well Stress. I really do. There is one thing I have to thank you for, Stress. And that was introducing me Patron Tequila. To this day I still love that Tequila. Although we killed about 6 or 7 bottles of patron, if memory serves at your western lan party in Ricoís house and then we played burning inkia tourney. If I remember right, we all had to take 4 shots wait a half hour and then 4 more shots and then 2 more and then start the burning inkia game. Most of us could hardly make it to our computer let alone playing it,
It really is great seeing all of you guys again. Brings back good memories with Stressís lan and Hemps lan in Florida. In fact, does anyone remember Califest, I drove all the way down from Seattle to califest with gengis and otheroneís equipment. LOL!! Their equipment filled the entire back bed of my dually pick up, hahah, including Gengisís Chair/joystick set up. And then talk about the worst luck a guy could have. I got sick with the flu and spent my entire time of califest in the hotel room sleeping. Bad news, I missed califest but the silving lining was, I missed any chance of incriminating evidence that could have been used against me (i.e. pictures, video), haha But, knowing Stresstest, Iím sure heíll find something. Haha. HahaÖ
Meatball
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:07 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hiya cowboy Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wussup Cowboy! Wow it's great to see some old names floatin around here. Glad you had such a great time over in the world's toilet Razz

Yeah, I remember falling down that ONE step. Stress looked down said "yep you're ready!"

LOL! good times had by all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

wasup cowboy~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:30 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hey there [TA] Brother. We lost you a while back..

Dont freak out but there are a few TA's out there and we still post on the old Site. YES! Its still up: http://www.solaris7.com/ta/

Handi, Spart and I hooked up with Marek last year when he was in town. PFG playe WOW in my Guild a few years back.

oh your in Kingman, AZ? LOL I was just in Mesa 2 times last month ;p
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Holy shit Very Happy
[TA]Kracon
Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

JBOMB wrote:
Holy shit Very Happy

Ahh JB dont make a mess on the floor! grab a roll of TP!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:15 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wassup cowboy and everypeoples!
STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hollyshit! JazzyJet in the hizzy! Long time no hear. Hope you are doing well amigo. Tell us about whats new with you

TheR0ck
Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

cool to see people still posting here!! Smile

How is everyone doing?
Scratch
DBB Muffaguy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:54 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i can't believe i remembered my username and password after all these years...lol

yeah how is everyone???
The_Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

figured out my old login Wink haha
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Who the hell is that in your avatar, Dan?

Scratch
DBB Muffaguy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL that's him! Dan is big pimpin now Wink
The_Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Who the hell is that in your avatar, Dan?

It's I, the one and only Dan Smile aka The Rock Smile
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Why...so...serious? Wink Let's see your best Dwayne Johnson pose now!

The_Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hah... not sure really.. I work at Google now. and I took that pic at Google.. must have been one of those serious moments! haha Wink

How ya been?
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:20 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I needs one of doez Google hats!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I need one of dose dere google JOBS... Then we could LAN on break!

instig8
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:11 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Lucky bloke; workin at the Googles. </jealous>

[13:51] [8]PunAtWork: g8, you're a frickin genius
[13:51] Me: what?
[13:52] JBoMbAtWoRk: yeah im with him man, yer a genius
The_Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sarge wrote:
I needs one of doez Google hats!

No Worries, I can make that happen Smile
The_Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

instig8 wrote:
Lucky bloke; workin at the Googles. </jealous>

Long time no talk bro!! Ya I've been here for a year now, love it!! I work at the Global Headquarters here in Mt. View. I'm a Supervisor for the team that supports the new Google Chromebook.
Spidey
Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:58 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So is it true?
Is Google evil?
Twisted Evil