Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Ethics and Commentary > Amy Winehouse found dead. Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B-
Cocked & Locked

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Horrible. Somebody check on Adam.

Cocked & Locked

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

She should have gone to rehab.

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

...she just got out.

I always figured she'd burn out and just kind of drift along in ex-celebrity limbo...Sad to see this happen but it didn't come as a big old surprise, really.

Avder
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So another useless, over hyped celebrity is found dead as a result of the extravagant and indulgent lifestyle her undeserved fame afforded her.

Big deal.

If society had any real morals, shit like this would be footnotes, not headlines.
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

She was an incredible talent, regardless of her lifestyle. RIP Amy.
Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Never heard any of her songs. Sucks though, hate seeing any musician go out so early.
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Zuruck wrote:
Never heard any of her songs. Sucks though, hate seeing any musician go out so early.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzNosK82NSs
Woodchip
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:03 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Amy and Janis both have a lot in common...including offing themselves in their 27th year of existence.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:43 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm with Avder on this one. Looks like she lived up to her name.
Avder
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
I'm with Avder on this one. Looks like she lived up to her name.

Stop agreeing with me.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol... Why? You afraid of saying something sensible? ^_~
B-
Cocked & Locked

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bummer she had to self destruct.Pretty flawless live performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uPEu0Yg8eo&feature=related

Ace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

After watching her last performance, all those around her should be killed and half the audience. Assholes.

Another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebf171vP74k
Flabby Chick
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm ashamed. I've been out of the music 'scene' for such a long time; kids, wife, and my own friggin' lack of self worth, that i listened to the media rather than listen to the talent. After listening to the music, the first person i thought of was Adam, go figure!!

I hope you guys are living the life you want, some of you changed me a little bit, and that's a good thing.

allways

flabby
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Flabby Chick wrote:
I'm ashamed. I've been out of the music 'scene' for such a long time; kids, wife, and my own friggin' lack of self worth, that i listened to the media rather than listen to the talent. After listening to the music, the first person i thought of was Adam, go figure!!

I hope you guys are living the life you want, some of you changed me a little bit, and that's a good thing.

allways

flabby

hahaha
you clowns. flabby call me up. the last time you called i could hear the shitty soviet made rockets hitting. it was completely surreal. i'll pm my digits fatgurl. ;P

*edit
Israel country code is 972?