Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Multiplayer > Fat White Sluts (FWS) Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:59 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

We as a leaderchiphood of brudders are making the Fat White Slut clan (FWS). We plan on taking on no one, and besides veins is for lazies.

If you want to join our clan send me a private american message.

**edit**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzfgaMit3w&feature=player_embedded
*edit288 TODAY

*8edit3** are you sure im supposed to give a fuck about you and your family on july 17th. because i dont. give me a reason lolol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Just added
[FWS]Zuruck
[FWS]CamelToe
[FWS]HeapsAndHeapsOfLeaperchips
[FWS]Behemoth
[FWS]SeaOfCellulite

**edit88 [FWS]Bubbalou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

eddited***
[FWS]BatHabit

and this is what slick rick put on fakebook just now. it makes my picklewiggle.
http://youtu.be/fjNLQeohXew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sweet. I'm only one ladder match away from winning my first Badge of the Dirty Minge.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

***edit
[FWS]HippoClit

and I forgot to set up the ladder that people will use 4 times. I'm so silly. I was so busy typing Fat White Slut I completely forgot about the general operations. Aww shucks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well what the fuck man. Get on that shit. I think I still have OSS Arthur's email somewhere around here if you need some tips on getting the ladder made.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Give me the digits! I could use heaps and heaps of descent community leaperchips to help guide my future.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The FAT WHITE SLUT clan needs recruits to play no one. Hurry! We need your achievements and leadership to shape how the world operates... from fuckin' Kansas.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

add: [FWS]TheWhatsMom
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
add: [FWS]TheWhatsMom

She died in 1993.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Comedy Sarcasm Fail.

Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:05 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Oh, I dunno.

I'm finding this entertaining. Cool

Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil wrote:
I'm finding this entertaining. Cool

If you want, you are welcome to apply for "Fat White Sluts fast-track management training". It's the quickest way to become a strategic wing commander. It's kind of like McDonalds management training except you don't have to wear a silly hat and cry in the shower every morning wondering what you've done with your life.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:58 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Is it paid training? Razz

Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil wrote:
Is it paid training? :P

No, it is not.
added:
[FWS]FoilsSoiledBoils (upon passing the by-laws exam. It's a simple 59 question exam. We don't want to find out we're playing videogames with freaky creep, this day!)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

[07:42] * [FWS]TheWhat TRY OUTS FOR FAT WHITE SLUTS @ NOON CENTRAL. IF YOU BUY MY SMOKES AND LET ME MOVE IN AFTER 2 DAYS YOU DONT NEED A TRY OUT. YOU ALREADY ARE A FAT WHITE SLUT.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:23 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ROFL.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

[13:55] <[FWS]TheWhat> join us weedhopple, the fat white sluts, as an assistant running coach.

**edit
TRYOUTS ARE OVER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Me and TheWhat are on a first name basis.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

we all trying to get ourselves on a firt nayme baffif.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.npr.org/2011/07/25/138678806/op-ed-slutwalks-mission-weakened-by-its-methods
Op-Ed: SlutWalks Mission Weakened By Its Methods

These 17 minutes be totally loaded with samples.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

added (cell padded): [FWS]Sex?IllPayYouMoney
=)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPJXsJ9CjDg&feature=player_embedded

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Comedy Sarcasm Fail.

It wasn't supposed to be funny.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

"comedy" modifies "sarcasm fail" - Pay attention to context. It matters. I'll explain in simple language: You were attempting to be a smart ass. Instead you looked like an idiot. It was funny. Thus your sarcasm fail was comedic. Are you actually that retarded or are you just trolling?

TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

chickenchip fail my little porkchop.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What happened?

Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Heh, THC Mr. Green Nice.

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wow Grendel. You a chemist, or an enthusiast? I can make those Wink

Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neither -- the THC molecule was one of the samples I ran through my little molecule renderer I wrote about 22 years ago Cool

[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

someone tell that ugly oompa-loompa to stop ninja-deleting my posts.
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo are you sniffing cat urine again? That shit will make you see things.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to “lack of interest” I have decided to dissolve the Fat White Sluts clan. Also, the Fat White Sluts strategic alliance with the RIP and Fires of Faith clans has also been dissolved. It is with great sadness that I convey this information to you. Thank you for all you support and interest in Fat White Sluts.

- CommradeTheWhatsDrippingCaulk9000

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Aw, man...!

I just finished obtaining the twenty required reference signatures, and was about to send in my application! Razz

BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TigerRaptorFX wrote:
Neo are you sniffing cat urine again? That shit will make you see things.

hey, it's all good man. you get to battle it out in the breastriary in nippopolis.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ferno,
You missed the realdoll head exchange we had in Minneapolis. You mustve been too busy flying laser kites. Poor guy. My electric kite had tits. Yall juvenile ass couldve picked up a gently used blonde head and performed some term you found on urbandictionary. Yahoo what a party.