Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Testing Zone > Avatar test Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Broken cross?
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:01 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Algiz. "Various forms of the *Algiz rune are commonly used by various Germanic Neopagan groups as a symbol of their religion." But: "[..] the rune is still used by various Neo-Nazi or White Nationalist groups like the National Alliance."

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:56 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So Flip is an anti-Semite?

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:47 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I thought that was a bird's foot to go with his bird brain.

Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:29 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Lol, I don't know how I missed this. No white supremacy or anti-semite here. Here's he truth about that symbol and my interpretation of it. When I was a small child, 3 years old. I was run over directly on my head 2 times by both the front and rear tires of a drunken lady who lived down the road. I was beside the road playing with a Tonka dumptruck and the story goes that I fell beside the truck as she ran over it and my head Razz Well, in the process I guess the pressure was immense, because ever since I have had that mark on my forehead. It has been a great source of amusement for me and if that avatar is anybody's, it's mine, seeing as that is the only evident injury from getting my head run over twice in the same day >: ).
Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:47 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Quote:
I thought that was a bird's foot to go with his bird brain.
\

let me be the first to say, that is funny as hell, asshole Razz.
Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:06 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well it seems Grendel was right. Those wacked out hate mongers have stolen my avatar. Was not aware of that and I want no association with them nor was it my intention. Whoever says he loves God and hates his brother is a liar and the truth is not in him. I love me some History channel.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

See, I know what I'm talking about. ^_~

Yeah, all those lucid fear hate mongers like to steal symbols and twist the meaning.
View previous topic :: View next topic