Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Ethics and Commentary > The Official Osama is Dead Thread Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:16 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Isn't that what you're doing?
You know what, I think you just have a bad attitude. Razz
Curse you for waking up near the same time that I do. ^_~
....Hey, quit eating my makeup. @_@

No worries, mate. I'm not hungry, so I'm not going to disturb tHIS thread anymore. You can have all the 'last words' and insult people all you want.
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

RAWR
THE EARTH WILL BE FILLED WITH THE BLOOD OF AMERICAN FLAGS AND SCARE TACTICS BY SOME JACKWIPE WHO COPY AND PASTES ONLINE NEWS ARTICLES AND OFFERS NO EVIDENCE THAT HE KNOWS ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH THE CULTURES HE FREELY SMEARS RARW.

and neo, in the immortal words of Amy Winehouse, what kind of fuckery is this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtajrTlUhN8&feature=player_embedded

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wow! She's awesome! Very Erykah Badu-ish, whom I am a fan of.

Insane!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:34 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

B- wrote:
Wow! She's awesome! Very Erykah Badu-ish, whom I am a fan of.

Bin laden loved her. Her raspy drunk Jewish delivery. I hear she sobered up and ruined it for us, but she is happy. I think I read that in People magazine RAWR!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

B- wrote:

Apparently Osama was friends with the Navy Seals
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Or not. Ever hear of Privacy settings?

Avder
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

This thread is so off the rails right now.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

No, I haven't heard about it, I read about it. Privacy settings aren't exactly the talk of the town. Pedantic Semantics.

D.Kay - Off the Railz good choon ^_^

Maybe we should just focus on what we can agree on concerning the one like Osama bin Laden, if anything. Imagine what we could create... or we could DESTROY!
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:09 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
No, I haven't heard about it, I read about it. Privacy settings aren't exactly the talk of the town.

Au contraire, Mon D3 Frere - Facebook and privacy are indeed the "talk of the town". Or you haven't been paying attention Smile Anyway, there's a privacy setting that would let non-friends comment. All I was sayin'

Back on topic: I think we should call him Osama Been Rottin' or Osama Bin Sodden now that he's dead & at the bottom of the ocean. What do you think?

I heard Obama talking on 60 minutes about the raid, I particularly liked his phrase, "The fact of the matter is you won't see bin Laden walkin' on this earth again." Vague, yet definite at the same time. Awesome.

d3jake
Ace

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:04 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Somehow it's hilarious watching TheCope go screaming into that thread... Sorta like throwing a firecracker into a crowd, and running.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You have a warped sense of humour. Both of you.

I could go on all day coming up with new names for the OBL.
Osama bin Decayin', Osama bin Fakin', Osama bin Dead, Osama bin Lyin'... of course, these have a different meaning for me... ^_~
LotharBot
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TheWhat wrote:
*NEWS FLASH*
Politicians talk a bunch of crap on the campaign trail to get elected. Presidents and former presidents do communicate and help each other. (maybe I'm naive) They actually just might care about the country they led, why else would you work 24/7 for 4 years? why would you tie the next guys hands?
THEY ALL HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT

You can be quite the voice of reason when you're not trolling.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:05 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Are you sure?
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:48 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

A voice of reason is trolling in this forum.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hypocrite.
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That .net baby harness looks good on you Neo.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Saucy minx
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Throughout my existence, I have found that the vast majority of people in this whirled are vile, cold-hearted, brainwashed, foolish, immoral, hateful, deluded and self-indulgent degenerates.

Although, maybe it was worth it, only because the antithetical minority came into being.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
Throughout my existence, I have found that the vast majority of people in this whirled are vile, cold-hearted, brainwashed, foolish, immoral, hateful, deluded and self-indulgent degenerates.

You're secretly a "people person" aren't you, Neo?

Wink

Woodchip
Ace

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:

Like these?

http://www.easyistanbultour.com/images/whirling-dervish.jpg
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I just hope to see whirled peas in my lifetime.

Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://whirledpeasband.com/
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Imagine whirled peaces... of the symbol for Mars, the god of war... thanks for the info from the cow goddess

...and now that Obama-Biden killed Osama bin Laden, everything will be perfect! Or so Hillary "Mrs. Experience" (Hill Ur Rhea) said.

Bunyip wrote:
Neo wrote:

You're secretly a "people person" aren't you, Neo?

Wink

I see what you did thare. >_> Know deal.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Stop the Violins!

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

How much you want to bet there's going to be another "terrorist attack" soon
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

There's too much Sax in our media!

Jess
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I would have bet money before his death that they were trying to coordinate another attack.

Bin Laden alive or dead makes zero difference when it comes to terrorist attacks, it merely gives them one more "justification."
d3jake
Ace

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Jess wrote:
Bin Laden alive or dead makes zero difference when it comes to terrorist attacks, it merely gives them one more "justification."

Ta-da! It just created a power vacuum.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

d3jake wrote:
Jess wrote:

Ta-da! It just created a power vacuum.

Right…that’s exactly why we should have let him live…in fact, we should let them all live. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
There's too much Sax in our media!

Why are you Harping on this?

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Don't mind me, I'm just fiddlin' around Smile

Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Mom and pop, they will fuck you up. For sure !

[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I got my mona-ey on Ju LIE for the attack (Not Julie, Atom. :P)
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Anyone notice looking back that Obama comprimised all that intel for that feel good announcement?
Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Maybe if they do attack this time they'll hit a target in Texas...god could the rest of us be so lucky?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic