Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Multiplayer > play level Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

is the play level increasing or is it just me?
I swear there have been some ferocious games recently!
Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:19 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

it does this when i come back around
lol
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

He's so modest. That's why we love him.

I wonder what would happen if Bah, Barry, Birds, Genghis, JF, Shadowfox, Krom, Suncho, Neut, Monkey & etc came back and played competitively for a few months.

If that happened, I'd probably pick up my joystick and play, even though I would just get owned Smile

Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Most of those guys have come back for short periods. Just gotta get 'em to stay. Wanna be the first, Bun? Cool

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:14 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil wrote:
Most of those guys have come back for short periods. Just gotta get 'em to stay. Wanna be the first, Bun? Cool

Yeah, my big comeback will really draw them out of retirement.

You been smoking something?

Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:30 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL, nah. Just another attempt to get you back in the mines.

[deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Actually, I think Neutrino was probably doing important things, like fortifying his financial stability (no, I don't mean money, smart Alec) since the last time we talked.
Jess
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:21 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
If that happened, I'd probably pick up my joystick and play, even though I would just get owned Smile

I'm getting owned almost nightly but I still sit there laughing my ass off cause it's so damn fun.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

If you humans decide not to play skybox or veins and play Indika more moderately, I might play a bit more often.

and then you'll see the p0wah of the lolcat's paw Wink
Jess
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:18 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
If you humans decide not to play skybox or veins and play Indika more moderately, I might play a bit more often.

and then you'll see the p0wah of the lolcat's paw Wink

If you're going to be that picky when on a good night there might be a dozen people playing then you'd seriously screwed. You might as well uninstall.

Skybox isn't my favorite level. However, if that's what people are playing, I'll join, adjust my play style to the clusterfunk that it is and have fun.
Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:07 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo, don't lie and say you might play. You never play. Your involvement with descent consists of posting on this board and making excuses for why you can't play when I and others are looking for a game.

damn you.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You are lying to yourself. Your perception is betraying you. It's time to look inward and start to understand the light in yourself; and not project it onto others.

Why are you always so frustrated with someone who never has an issue with you? Ask yourself this.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:30 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It sucks to play a game that's almost dead to go back and play the levels and the attitudes that compelled me to quit in the first place. I'll wait for a change in both of these. I'm not into tarot so I'm not so careless as to deal the "I'm perfect" card, and neither are you. NO DEAL.
Perediablo
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I've never been good at this game,so the play level is ALWAYS higher than mine. As for the amount of playing, I'm sure happy to see a little increase it's ben fun as hell.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

We need more good players to come back. A handful of players on a leaky b0at can't do it alone. ^_~
Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:10 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Too bad there aren't that many good players anymore. Smile
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol

foolish m0rtal ^_~
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Money! wrote:
Neo, don't lie and say you might play. You never play. Your involvement with descent consists of posting on this board and making excuses for why you can't play when I and others are looking for a game.

I must admit that I played Neo recently, and he wasn't bad. (P'shaw Neo don't say sh##)
Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm pretty sure you're not referring to me, Mr. Anderson
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Behemoth wrote:
I'm pretty sure you're not referring to me, Mr. Anderson

we all played some Damage after we all timed out on the 1v1 tourney waiting for u Razz
Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

we didn't have 8 ppl bro, next time i'll give a three week notice in advance
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You destroyed me, Mr. Smith. Smile I knew the rules I knew what I wanted to do, but I didn't. I couldn't. I was suffering thru something in real life, so I left the game. Smile
Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo, that's reasonable enough. For some reason you drive me nuts. It isn't even a dislike thing, more of an irk thing. But that isn't your fault; it's my own problem. I'll try to keep that to myself more. My apologies. But you do give me excuses when I ask you to play in chat. If you don't like the same old levels, I'll play new ones with you.

Fiend, I never said Neo was a poor player.

damn you.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It's not the darkness within me that bothers you, it's that within yourself. You have the ability to transform it into light. You never bother me, but I don't like seeing you get upset about such things.
Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:30 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

"Upset" might be a strong word. I prefer "irked." Either way, we're cool.

damn you.
Zero
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

dont worry he irks alot of people

"ShadowFox126: TW, just hold 50%, I'll do the rest."
shadowfox 19-25 twolvesfan 28-27
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:14 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I don't mince words. Nothing wrong with excuses if they're true. ^_~ Zero, I don't 'irk' you. You do. Why are you bothered by someone who has good intentions? Not even my worst enemies from school and work ever said half of the things that are said about me here. That's proof that my reputation here isn't accurate at all.

Anyway, I've been away for a while but I should be back in the mines soon enough (kind of Razz).
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:46 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo, that's kinda weird to me. I may have a few online enemies, so to speak - but I don't recall any IRL enemies other than maybe the kid whose GF I was chatting up in HS. I'm sure there are some people who cordially detest me - there are some for whom I have similar feelings...

But "enemies?"

Not so much!

Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Quote:
I don't mince words

Lol, hell no you mangle, convolute and pile drive them until they are no longer recognizable Razz I love ya Neo <3
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nuh uh ^_~

Bunyip, it's not weird. I remember everything and everyone. Razz Including everyone I've ever loved, even after it's been too long for most humans to remember I existed. ^_^ I suppose one could say it's a blessing and a curse. If you think that's weird than you'll love ppl like Suncho [no homo]. lol... This human has a memory that is like 5x better than mine is (usually).

Kanye West wrote:
Hey, I'mma let you finish...

I can play this Saturday evening (unless I'm tired) or Sunday during the afternoon/evening ^_^ We could get another Damage game going or Indika

geez (G's) this week is too bizzy for me. x_X
LunchBox
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:30 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Damn, may have to blow off my 3dpro and see whats up
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

fight the bots they're crazy now Very Happy
skunk
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:43 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm up for a game. e-mail me and we'll set it up. You can also find me hanging out with the Rangers, we still play.
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

u find fiend on www.descentvalhalla.com/tracker/ u have an instant game.... bitch
TWD99
Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:09 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

(Bunyip Said)
wonder what would happen if Bah, Barry, Birds, Genghis, JF, Shadowfox, Krom, Suncho, Neut, Monkey & etc came back and played competitively for a few months.

I use to play with those guys ,BIRD,VLIDER FIEND J-Oh. I put my controler away when J-Oh passed away. I never was there caliber but loved playing. As soon as I can do a install . Im gona play. ??? Wonder where my Claw and Force Feedback are ???? LOL

TWD-99
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic