Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Ethics and Commentary > Dear Somali Pirates, Fuck off and Die. Thanks. Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:56 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

In an interesting aside... Neo seems to feel that the Somali Pirates are misunderstood and that it's wrong to think they're murderous scum just because the "newspapers tell us so." I for one would be interested to hear something more on that subject other than vaguely insulting insinuations of intellectual laziness on my part coupled with accusations of dishonesty on the part of the media.

Neo, this is your opportunity to enlighten us all.

Woodchip
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:19 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo has been watching Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2,3,4 and thinks they are wonderfully humorous individuals.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:10 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thanks, man. I knew I could trust you.

woodchip, shouldn't you be outside gnawing on a tree?
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Krom wrote:
You know, probably the best and cheapest way to do this would be to call up all the deer hunters from the midwest and tell them "It is Somali Pirate season, go get em for $5000/head."

The pirates would go extinct overnight.

Probably quicker, if they were told that they were the ones responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

There's a difference between intellectual laziness and blindness.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic