Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Multiplayer > What night is good for you? Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LvlSevenBoss
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

For a quick single elim 1v1 tournament?

http://www.descentbb.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17916

FYI, I linked to .net cause their poll allows multi-select.

Ace

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Monday - Thursday

Those are the days that my Jenna Jameson pocket pussy and titanium rabbit get their well needed rest. Or are you just too scared to get owned by the likes of me huh Ryu?

LoLz!!!!1!!!!
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Talking about pr0n all the time won't cover up the fact that you suck hosewater. Smile
puffer1
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Be fun to stream the games live via internet like i did last weekend.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

whoever created this thread should add a "just show me the freaking poll results" option. Smile
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:45 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

join the tourney neo i dare u

puffer, that would rock
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

a tourney with only 5 combatants is not a tourney. Razz
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

neo = mr. excuse
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol

that doesn't mean much coming from you, Mr. Ego Smile
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:32 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LeafFiend™ wrote:
Don't you know who I am? I'm tha Jugganaut, bish!

Noted.

Let's hug it out, instead. </3
IsAB
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So, is this happening?

Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:34 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Jugganaut omg i LOLed.
I'm game when's the date!
LvlSevenBoss
Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sorry, it's not looking good. The poll just to see what night people WOULD play only got 7 votes. The last tournament only got a few registrations and only 5 showed up. Even if you made it IsAB, it's really not enough.

Perhaps if a ladder kicks up and it gains some traction for 1v1, the tournaments might garner more interest.

[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I told you so. Razz

Looks like I know what I'm talking about after all. -.-
View previous topic :: View next topic