Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Multiplayer > LMAO@AliasFusion2Face Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Fiend wrote:
you are funny neo... and full of sh@... i have never called somone "noob"...
and i have never played a pilot named "neo"... still hiding?
<plonk on neo> Razz
anyway..
Foil, mr. anonymous was playing on Valhalla's bi3 between
Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 pm and Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:32 pm.
he sagt alot that mr.anonymous...

I'm funny? No, you are, m8. You're the only person who is talking trash about a game that NOBODY PLAYS and acts like it means something. -.-

I never meant you called someone 'noob' ...I was just speaking about people in general.

Like I already said, just because no one named Neo was there doesn't mean I wasn't there.

By the time you actually see a ninja, it's already too late. ^_~

In this case and in general, more important than statistics is the interpretation, and I notice most people aren't good at interpreting statistics.
LotharBot
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:52 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil wrote:
The DRH admins went and checked out the logs, and suffice it to say you and the other guy were acting like a pair of a$$es

This might be a convenient time to remind people: the DRH (and WNFC) does have a "keep the language clean" and "don't ruin the game for others" policy. Please follow those policies as long as you're on our servers. (We'll usually give reminders and warnings before a ban, but it's better if we don't have to.)
Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

warpig calls me a whore everytime i join veins!
SpudPuddle
Trainee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Tiger calls me a cnut (because he can't spell when he's angry) :p
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

anyone else find neo lame? Razz
ever owned by an alias might have been me? LAME
Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

idk about lame, but he seems to be trying to be annoying for no reason.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

No deal™

Speaking of lame, no one cares about some lame "honor system" about video games... it doesn't help you; it doesn't help me.

Whatever happened to just having fun?
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

First off...Spudpuddle, no "humble" apologies are of any interest to me..only sincere ones Smile To which the tone of your post can clearly attest and would cause apology to spill forth from mine own lips....(sorry, too much "Spartacus:Gods of the Arena") Very Happy
It's been great fun playing against you, and as stated prior, if I had known it was you, my reaction would have been different. As well, future actions shall be, in the future.

And honestly, I thought it was DT....considering his method of gameplay of late anyway.

With that said, I'm reminded of something funny as well....so funny when a bIgHEaD pilot thinks there gonna own u everytime just because they've been playing the same game 68 muthafkn years straight and know every private fckhole in the map like the foreskin on their shriveled penis...and then !BAM! willkill(or alias)....I can pretty much HEAR ur jaw hit the floor fella...just saying, I want you to know that, I know. You can feign ur tufness thru this portal all you want, run around in ur little ship, flying, killing, dying ad nauseum ...ur still very small in my mind. And really, it would serve you well to remind yourself of this, maybe put a fkn rubber band on ur eyeball and pop it everytime you have an estrogen surge....ugh, I'm done talkin' bout it here.

heh..anyway, I'm pretty sure that person described above knows who I'm talkin to. Don't waste anymore bandwidth on this dull subject here, PM me if u wanna continue this...however.

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

spud shouldn't have started talking trash if he got turned into french fries, if that's still what he's doing

it's always trash talk, then smash talk... but if it's ever the other way around, then someone needs to refresh his memory. Smile

[insert review of d3 from "Neo's review corner" here]
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

um server name? i'll meet u... and willkill's descript could be me.... damn i gotta work on shit
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

um server name? i'll meet u... and willkill's descript could be me.... damn i gotta work on shiduplicate>?!
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

double rainbow omg
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

omg Spud happy potatoehead! lol
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Zero wrote:
spud is a faggot and needs to burn in hell

AMEN Razz
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:28 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Fiend wrote:
Zero wrote:

-.- heh

Zero wrote:
[insert hater here] is a faggot and needs to burn in hell

my version Smile HELLLLL DATE
Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Fiend wrote:
anyone else find neo lame? Razz
ever owned by an alias might have been me? LAME

i wish i had a life squelch button for neo

damn you.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I wish I had a reboot button for the earf Smile
Darktalyn
Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Quote:
And honestly, I thought it was DT....considering his method of gameplay of late anyway.

Kind of curious what that means Rolling Eyes
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

A [ck]jedi knows no FEAR, nor [8], nor <3. ^_~

No offense to Randy, by the way. -.-

Hey, let's all burn Zero at the steak ^_~

cipher.exe wrote:
I know this stake doesn't exist....

Noted.
Markus
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

[quote="Neo"]
Behemoth wrote:
Zero wrote:

lol, i agree

i agree 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic