Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Multiplayer > LMAO@AliasFusion2Face Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Whichever spindly neck coward is the above named pilot...meet me in the gym parkin lot after school since u think I'm in the seventh grade...u b1tch ass coward. And I don't give a fck who you are cuz ur tryin to upset games on the Valhalla Servers...don't think I don't see thru ur B.S. masquerade. This is not ur first time doing this punk-ass sht u fkn lil mommas boy so back the fck off b4 u incite me to do some really stupid sht! This is part of MY LIFE ur intruding on and I won't sit by like some calm lil b1tch while people run over me boy! Don't keep gettin me confused with ur pansy ass lil friends or it's gonna cost ya.

GO AHEAD..TEST ME!

And fck every one o yous with a negative comment...

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
Avder
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Do you think you could maybe explain whats happening instead of just posting something that only a few people might know about?
Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:30 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

willkill wrote:
Whichever spindly neck coward is the above named pilot...meet me in the gym parkin lot after school since u think I'm in the seventh grade...u b1tch ass coward. And I don't give a fck who you are cuz ur tryin to upset games on the Valhalla Servers...don't think I don't see thru ur B.S. masquerade. This is not ur first time doing this punk-ass sht u fkn lil mommas boy so back the fck off b4 u incite me to do some really stupid sht! This is part of MY LIFE ur intruding on and I won't sit by like some calm lil b1tch while people run over me boy! Don't keep gettin me confused with ur pansy ass lil friends or it's gonna cost ya.

GO AHEAD..TEST ME!

And fck every one o yous with a negative comment...

Don't drink and post!!
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:31 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Fusion2Face, aka Spud, aka a bunch of other names. Known for jumping into games just to see who he can rile up (doesn't play much, mostly just talks).

He's earned himself bans in some places.

WK, don't let him get under your skin.

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:10 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol. Does BadBoy still fly his BP around and chuck smarts at the ground as he flees?

Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Haven't seen badboy in a while, no.

Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:34 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yeah, badboy is around, though he usually frequents the Euro servers.

[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Will, just do what I always do and tell him to meet you there and then he'll wait an hour for you to show up. Razz
Darktalyn
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL @ the alias fusion2face joining a server I was in. He tried to dominate but instead got destroyed and left halfway through
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Fusion 2 HIS face. That's what he means. Smile
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I played that pilot last week. After 10 minutes of reading stupid in game chats from him I wrote: "I like your name but your insults are uncreative and dull." It stopped.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Oh snap!

I wish I knew you back when killgood was abusing me. Smile
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:02 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Killgood talked trash to everyone. You weren't singled out in any way Neo.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I never said I was, human. Razz

Bunyip wrote:
Neo wrote:
I never said I was human. Razz
Fixed

I see what you're doing thare. >_>
Canuck
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I miss Bigrye. Guaranteed laughs when he started whining.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:53 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Never heard of him. Razz
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

well i looked at my stat files for the past few months to put it in perspective ...

[59]Spud has killed me 262 times
[59]Spuddle ... 757 times
[59]SpudPuddle ... 971 times
Fusion2Face ... 309 times

And from this thread...
willkill .. 102
Avder ... 0
Zuruck ... 128
[RIP]Foil ... 34
[RIP]FoilTanker ... 2
Bunyip ... owned me more than I can count (way back)
Ryujin ... 1260
Neo ... 0
Darktalyn ... 382
TheWhat ... 138
Von Canuck ... 171

who said Spud just talks and doesn't play? he has outright killed ME the most of any recent players... not the least. good ol'e trash talk is fun anyhow. ask who he is; he'll say, sheesh.
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

We know who he is; he plays often enough.

I just don't think much of someone who talks almost as much as they fly. Especially in team games, where "fly, don't chat" should be a given.

Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

WOW
i just played with Spud and once again he gets insulted and hated at.

mr.anonymous "ur a motherfukin gay spudpussy"
mr.anonymous "suk ur dads balls"
mr.anonymous "sob"

i honestly believe people just hate being killed by Spud... or Spud has a natural talent at pissing peeps off Razz

oh he was banned from wnfc - 4 of us were going in to play there last night but instead we ALL left to play elsewhere with Spud. nice ban. that makes sense Razz
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

wow...I know this pilot and I actually don't have a problem with him...when I know it's him. I was gonna leave this thread alone, partially from embarrassment of getting so pissed and posting angry, not drunk, (you forget, I rarely partake in spirits) and partially cuz I was done writing about it.

Anyway, chalk it up to me being in a bad mood and someone getting the best of me! He's a fairly decent pilot actually. All due respect.

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

dude I respect both of you - but i really want to figure out how Spud pisses peeps off (all peeps). maybe i need to observe. i am actually jealous.
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol u lil devil Twisted Evil u piss me off ALL the time! But I can handle it if I know it's not some luckyass backstabbin rookie...I've worked 2 hard to get the meager skillset that I have to be robbed of the few kills I can get Very Happy

Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol oh will u rock lets play! i'm closing the funkerVogt vids
LotharBot
Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil wrote:
doesn't play much, mostly just talks

Last few times I saw him in game (probably over a month ago), I don't remember him talking much at all.
SpudPuddle
Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wow.. first of all let me apologize to Willkill for my words that evening in BI3. I believe that I had just left a game with Mobius and or (BadBoY) that day and I had just had enough of the shit talk.. so i did the stupid thing and talked some of my own. :/ I apologize if I offended you my friend. I retired that pilot about a month and a half ago. My humble apologies to Willkill! I have since become absolutely addicted to Descent 3 again.. which, if you read the posts above from Fiend, you will know that I don't just "talk" in games... I kill too Smile I am nowhere near the pilot I once was but I am determined to get back to that skill level. my clan (the 59ers) you may remember, were an honorable bunch. I hope to keep that tradition today.
Thank you, Fiend.. for having my back Smile
- Spud.
SpudPuddle
Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil wrote:
Fusion2Face, aka Spud, aka a bunch of other names. Known for jumping into games just to see who he can rile up (doesn't play much, mostly just talks).

He's earned himself bans in some places.

WK, don't let him get under your skin.

Over the last three months, I have racked up over 15,000 collective kills. (that's only Valhalla servers, mind you.) Therefore "doesn't play much" really doesn't apply to me. Maybe you should check your facts next time Smile
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Spud, multiple complaints were made about you and another pilot. The DRH admins went and checked out the logs, and suffice it to say you and the other guy were acting like a pair of a$$es. Short-term bans were placed at that point.

However, given the good word from WK and TheWhat and others, I'll check to make sure the ban has been lifted for you. Just keep it clean on the DRH, okay? (Kids play there. Heck, there was a 10-year-old in a game tonight.)

P.S. Fiend, where/when was the game when "Mr. Anonymous" was being the a$$hole to Spud? If it was on the DRH, I can look up the IPs/logs.

Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:32 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

spud is a faggot and needs to burn in hell

"ShadowFox126: TW, just hold 50%, I'll do the rest."
shadowfox 19-25 twolvesfan 28-27
Darktalyn
Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:03 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I don't have any problems with Spud, it's just funny when someone brings an alias that sounds menacing and then proceeds to get rocked.

I havent seen him talk much trash in game anyway, at the very most he'd flare me after killing me. Which doesn't bug me at all, it's always hilarious to me when I'm getting flared even though I'm pullling 70% efficiency against someone.

As for Fiend, I really need to play more to improve my kill count against you. Smile Too bad my damn wrist sucks so bad these days....
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:16 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Fiend wrote:
Bunyip ... owned me more than I can count (way back)

It was a very large number, but let's be honest, the exchange was at least 2 to 1 in your favor.

Smile

Behemoth
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:11 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Zero wrote:

lol, i agree
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Behemoth wrote:
Zero wrote:

lol, i agree

Not being killed by a pilot called 'Neo' doesn't count as me not killing you.
Fiend, you're sitting there bragging about Spud and I destroyed him as soon as he came back here. He's rusty you say? Sure, it's probably a legit excuse, but who cares? Life isn't a video game. [Insert current flavor-of-the-month 'it girl' here] isn't going to have sexual relations with you just because you have an 80% efficiency.

No, I'm not bragging about [insert destructive action here] Spud. I don't even know that cat. I don't mind playing with people unless "fun" is completely supplanted by "competition."

How do I know Fiend is bragging? Oh, just the times I got to talk to him, when he said things that will most likely be conveniently disregarded, as none of these people have any idea about what he said to me or how to find out, and just because [insert friend here] is elite, and I'm just a "n00b."

I don't hate you, mate. I'm not a hater. Razz I just think e-thuggery is a waste of time. Nothing wrong with a little trash talk, but enough is enough.
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:52 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

you are funny neo... and full of sh@... i have never called somone "noob"...
and i have never played a pilot named "neo"... still hiding?
<plonk on neo> Razz
anyway..
Foil, mr. anonymous was playing on Valhalla's bi3 between
Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 pm and Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:32 pm.
he sagt alot that mr.anonymous...
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Fiend wrote:
he sagt alot that mr.anonymous...

That would be a german version of D3...

Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i know the real name... just didn't want to rat on the german kill gute
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic