Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Ethics and Commentary > School Board Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d3jake
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Spidey wrote:
What’s this idea that Palin is attractive…so not!

It's the "librarian" look, I believe.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Woodchip i think people hate Palin because she seems even dumber than Bush was. If Bush's policies were dictated by his stupidity, then we see Palin as a kindof super-bush.

As a progressive, i like to think that the world has learned it's Bush lessons. We are now relieved to now live in a post-Bush world and take comfort in the expectation that America will not be so short sighted to elect another like him so soon.

Palin's political existence challenges this source of comfort.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:30 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

roid wrote:
Woodchip i think people hate Palin because she seems even dumber than Bush was. If Bush's policies were dictated by his stupidity, then we see Palin as a kindof super-bush.

OK Roid, perhaps we should send a letter to Yale about the quality of students they graduate. We should also send a letter to the Air Force and the Air National guard about allowing a village idiot to fly a high performance fighter aircraft. So please, give me specific examples of Bush showing he was a congenital moron. Or are you just parroting the talking points your "Progressive" mentat overseers program you for?
Woodchip
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:40 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Zuruck wrote:
She has the feverish support of people like you who think she is some sort of magical being, but beyond that no one really likes her.

Isn't that what got Obama "The Magic Negro" elected?

Zuruck wrote:
A slight hijack, but I'm curious. What exactly were Pelosi, Reid, and Obama doing to steer us into ruin? I hear this shit all the time from your side, but never really get an answer.

Well when Pelosi took charge of the nations purse strings, the national debt was a bit over 8 trillion. When she got voted out the debt is now 14 trillion. We are at the point where:

"In a quarterly report on the nation’s credit risk, Moody’s said there was an increasing probability of revising its outlook on its Aaa rating for the United States to negative from stable within the next two years if no action were taken. "
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/14/business/economy/14place.html

This alone is enough to cause a ruin of our economy.

Zuruck wrote:
Oh and please dude, this is .com. You can say skull-fuck Smile

I could but saying something like "Bone on Bone sex" is so much more creative Wink
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:20 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:58 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I yearn for the day when the lady knows how to put complete sentences together. I don't mind her, the Republicans can have her. She's not electable in a general sense, she will never get 51% of the popular vote. But goddamn I praise her for taking advantage of her 15 minutes and extending them for years to come (or at least until she loses the "hotness" and GOP men stop wanting to jizz in her mouth). She should thank McCain every single day of her life that he palpitated and chose her for the ticket. Otherwise she'd still just be the dumbass governor of one of the least populated states.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

She's the Dan Quayle of the new millennium.
Woodchip
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Dan Quayle never was "hot". And zuruck, you know you'd go all weak knee if you could sex her. Wink
Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Dan Quayle also did not live in the 24 hour-social-networking-twitter-douchebag-crazed media society that we live in now. Think FDR gets re-elected in today's world in a wheelchair? I doubt it.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

being "hot" doesn't make her unqualified to be the new Dan Quayle. She isn't hot anyway. Razz
Bee
Miss Priss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
...She isn't hot anyway. Razz

Todd doesn't think so either.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/

Bee
Woodchip
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nice reliable source Rolling Eyes
Bee
Miss Priss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.descentbb.net/viewtopic.php?t=16860&sid=de0e8dad1db13273badfcdcfbc98527c
Woodchip
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nice but do you have a video instead of just allegations by un-named sources? Nice come back tho. Respect.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic