Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Multiplayer > Back in the Saddle Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So Descent for 5.99 was just too good of an opportunity to pass. Had to get it again. So I'm around...looking for a game once in awhile.

Had to go out and get a joystick. Tried a few games with the mouse and it was silly. I want someone to host Hoard in the Salad. Do it!
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hoard in BSS? Sounds good to me. I'll try to put it up on the Descent Retirement Home servers when I get the chance.

[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So I guess you two are zombies now.
Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Fuck yea zuruck. welcome back. not that ive had any time to play recently but i plan on doing so after im back from my trip. get to put a face behind the name

damn you.
Zuruck
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Not zombies Neo. But if the absolute asskicking that I was handed last night by some cum-stain named Fiend is any indication, I think it'll take awhile before I'm back up to speed. Of course, Veins sucks with all those missiles.

Or I just suck.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:22 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That only applies if you actually used to play d3
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:19 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Fiend. Yay. You should try to catch him in Damage Wink

Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Fortunately, I caught him in Damage a few weeks ago when he was just starting to play again. I expect he'd beat up on me in there now. (Then again, Damage is on my top 5 levels list... Cool )

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Heh. I am constantly tempted to reinstall...just to wipe the floor with some of you people Wink

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:11 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The d3 install discs make a nice set of coasters. ^_~ that's about it...
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Heh. I am constantly tempted to reinstall...just to wipe the floor with some of you people Wink

I dare ya.

P.S. I'm not as easy to 'wipe the floor with' as you might think. Cool

Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:58 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Im down to back you up Bun!

[00:09] <`Zero> im so good my kill score goes up 1 point each second by just sitting there.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL Cloud - How you doin?

Foil wrote:
P.S. I'm not as easy to 'wipe the floor with' as you might think. Cool

I'm just going to assume that once I got my "mine-wings" back that everyone would assume their natural level relative to me again...

and scoff at that statement :p

Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:11 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
I'm just going to assume...

How about testing that theory in the mines, instead of your rose-colored memory? Wink

[Yep, just trying to get folks back in the game.]

Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nice games in Indika Z, you colossal waste of humanity.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

o hai Cloud ♥
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:01 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yay! another good pilot for the anarchy...gg's Zuruck.

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TheWhat wrote:
Nice games in Indika Z, you colossal waste of humanity.

at least he still has some. >)
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yup that fiend can be a mofo Razz
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Naughty minx™
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:43 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo,

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the term "minx" refers to a person of female gender, particularly and especially one who is flirtatious and/or impudent. The other thing you should be aware of is that it is fairly common for homosexual men to "she" other men, that is, to refer to other men utilizing female pronouns or forms of address.

Are you coming out here on the DBB.com? I think that would be a first for us but I want you to know that I, for one, support your right to have whichever gender identity and/or sexual orientation is best for you. I think the LGBT members of our community have been met with an awful lot of hate in the past and we need to get past that.

Your friend,

Bunyip

Couver
Big Jilm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Neo,

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the term "minx" refers to a person of female gender, particularly and especially one who is flirtatious and/or impudent. The other thing you should be aware of is that it is fairly common for homosexual men to "she" other men, that is, to refer to other men utilizing female pronouns or forms of address.

Are you coming out here on the DBB.com? I think that would be a first for us but I want you to know that I, for one, support your right to have whichever gender identity and/or sexual orientation is best for you. I think the LGBT members of our community have been met with an awful lot of hate in the past and we need to get past that.

Your friend,

Bunyip

Oh shit that is classic Bun I am dying over here.... Just remember no matter how good they look good young. IT WILL change.
Like pulling the cord on a self inflating liferaft by yourself.... Gay or not who gives a flying rats arse? What are the stats in D3? Razz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Couver wrote:
Gay or not who gives a flying rats arse? What are the stats in D3? Razz

Exactly. It's WHAT you do that matters... Not WHO... I think the homophobia in the D3 community is shameful.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

There's no such thing as "homophobia."
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
There's no such thing as "homophobia."

Actually I looked in the dictionary and it was in there.. right next to a picture of Bubbalou. Wink

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
Naughty minx™
View previous topic :: View next topic