Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Testing Zone > avatar test Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

rawr
Avder
Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:34 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ugly.

If you want it to look more ninja like make the white background transparent so he blends in with the board.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hey, if I want crap outta you, I'll kick you in the head. Smile
Avder
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
Hey, if I want crap outta you, I'll kick you in the head. Smile

Doesnt make your ninja any more ninja-y.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well, that's the idea. If it had a black background, it would be harder to see the detail. Besides, by the time you actually see a ninja, it's already too late. >)
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ninjas are for pussies.

Samurai all the way. Beyotch ! ^_^
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:15 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

pirates over ninjas
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:
pirates over ninjas

Arrrrrrr that's a nice avatar ya got there matey.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TigerRaptorFX wrote:
Ninjas are for pussies.

Samurai all the way. Beyotch ! ^_^

Which means his avatar suits him nicely! Laughing
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Rethinking that last statement. I did make a couple of errors.

This does not apply to Grendel, TMNT, and Naruto.

Have a nice!
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

If Ninja are for vaginas, then Samurai are for penises. Razz

I'm glad pun finally removed that eye-sore he had as his avatar.

MD you have about as much wit as a fetus on crack.

Code:
Grendel >> TMNT + Naruto
Razz
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:
If Ninja are for pussies, then Neo are for penises. Razz

Had to fix that. Razz
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm a Ninja, not a Samurai. Try again. Razz
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yep! That's what you are. Wink

A pussy to the very end.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I know who and what I am. I don't need you to speculate for me. Razz

Go do 30 backflips. Smile
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Then as long that is out of the way. Did you by any chance highlight the rest of the message. You might have missed something.
Avder
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Everyone needs to back off or this could become a full blown testing forum incident.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TigerRaptorFX wrote:
Then as long that is out of the way. Did you by any chance highlight the rest of the message. You might have missed something.

cool story, bro

Quote:
Everyone needs to back off or this could become a full blown testing forum incident.

Not really.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo, you officially have no sense of humor after that "not really."

Stop taking yourself so seriously and remember, those jokers who are razzing you? They're just jealous.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

stop taking me so seriously.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

<grin>

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ninja are awesome END OF DISCUSSION Razz
View previous topic :: View next topic