Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > DBB Title Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:41 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Shud up you bunch a homos Razz
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

STRESSTEST wrote:
...roid is one of those right-wing whacks...

roid... right-wing...?

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Isn't he in Australia ? ... Wink

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I get what Stresstest was TRYING to say...

I have an aquaintance of African American persuasion, here's an actual conversation I heard about from another friend:

"hey that's a nice car"
him: which car?
"the black one"
him: Umm... couldn't you have said "the Lamborghini" instead of making it about color?

That's the kind of people he means, I'm thinking...but now with added conspiracy nut flavor!

Foil wrote:
roid... right-wing...?

I'm pretty sure roid is somewhere on the bi-wingual spectrum.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

This is insane. Razz

Stresstest wrote:
It is painfully obvious to me that roid is one of those right-wing whacks that believes there is always more to something that was fly by night in the first place. meh, you cant convince everyone there isn't a conspiracy at every turn... know what I mean?

epic fail

Ferno wrote:
roid wrote:

IIRC Ferno was pretty pissed about his title.

come on man, you know me better than that. I laugh at shit like that.

i'd even laugh if i got something like 'bdsm fanatic'.

Ferno eats titles for breakfast. Razz
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:00 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

STRESSTEST wrote:
If I had to wager a bet as to who would be most proud of you at this very moment, I would have to go with BFDD Smile Well done sir, well done

well It was a toss-up between that and "CBT advocate"

and if you don't know what CBT stands for, well... do you really want to know? Very Happy
TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ferno wrote:
and if you don't know what CBT stands for, well... do you really want to know? :D

*GOLF CLAP*
We are all very proud of you!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TheWhat wrote:

*GOLF CLAP*

zip, flop, smack.
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

so when do i get my title?

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ace, you can have Ferno's old one.
STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:
Ace, you can have Ferno's old one.

I found a better one based on history and a certain Christmas pic. Smile

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

TheWhat wrote:
Ferno wrote:
and if you don't know what CBT stands for, well... do you really want to know? Very Happy

*GOLF CLAP*

There's nothing you can tell me that I would want to know. Razz
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:

you're always trying to grab my cock.
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:08 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

GOD DAMMIT STRESS!! LMAO!! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Laughing Shocked

Inane!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:44 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

STRESSTEST wrote:
Did he say he keeps logs of your raging? Wow... I have more constructive things to do with my time, like sodomize unsuspecting chickens.....

Your chickens would be horrified to learn, that logging is automatic.

Grendel wrote:
We could assemble a list. Here's the ones I know of: Lothar, RC, Koolbear, Sickone, Soup, Topher. Evaluating them is up to you. None of these have admin status here.

i see.
fair enough.

Is there some reason that you .com admins here are refusing to say who is responsible for the specific title changes?
Who did Fernos "likes the cock" one, and who did my "poofter bloke" one.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:50 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Are you fucking serious? I thought the dotcom crowd had thicker skins than to bicker about a title that somebody thought would be funny. If you're gonna expose your soft underbelly of views in a public place be very prepared for a little rib jabbing. It usually IS all in good fun.

cheers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

One sounds like Stresstest, the other could have been anyone...but I'd guess Pun.

TheWhat
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:14 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

quintillions ripen quintillions green

i don't know what it means but someone had to say it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:02 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

My custom titles are always in gold. If they're blue, purple, red or any other color...it wasn't me.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sry vince! My bad. It was just relatively literate so I made an assumption.

Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Sry vince! My bad. It was just relatively literate so I made an assumption.

Haha! Thanks?

Detlef is literate!
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Indeed he is. He's also less... ruthless...than most of us...

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ferno wrote:
Neo wrote:

you're always trying to grab my cock.

cool story, bro
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:32 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
One sounds like Stresstest

That's been my theory too.

When Stresstest was a mod at the dbb.net he gave Gavotte a lot of shit (during which he got a custom title referencing his sexuality. Hmm...), and my "Poofter Bloke" title popped up when Stresstest felt like i was pressuring him for answers in his CB thread.

I'm curious to know if all 3 titles (incl Ferno's "likes the cock" title) were Stresstest's work.

Gammaray wrote:
Are you fucking serious? I thought the dotcom crowd had thicker skins than to bicker about a title that somebody thought would be funny. If you're gonna expose your soft underbelly of views in a public place be very prepared for a little rib jabbing. It usually IS all in good fun.

cheers

My friends calling me nigger - vs - Racists calling me a nigger.
Get what i'm sayin?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:37 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yeah that context makes sense, but at the same time I figure the company you keep kinda would make the assumption easier to figure out.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:47 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

roid wrote:
Bunyip wrote:

When Stresstest was a mod at the dbb.net he gave Gavotte a lot of shit (during which he got a custom title referencing his sexuality. Hmm...),

Get what i'm sayin?[/quote]

It's been explained to you already that ONLY ADMINS CAN MAKE AND ASSIGN CUSTOM TITLES. I am hoping the caps will help you pick out the message here. I was NEVER AN ADMIN at .net

As to who gave you a custom title here, you'll have to make your own assumptions since we never tell each other what were up to here with the exception of me just changing Ace's title in this thread.

Which brings me to this thought. When Ace was new, he had social problems on the board too. He was always trying to fight the good fight, he was always picked on. One day, he figured it all out and learned an important lesson. Go with the flow.

Maybe he can give you lessons?

In other news, we need a new admin here on .com

We already have the person picked out but are unable to contact him. We have all made this decision with a lot of discussion on the matter and we feel that he would be a honorable, respectable, fair, open minded, unbiased addition to the board. So if anyone knows how to get a hold of Nirvana please let one of the admins know.

Thx

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:11 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

STRESSTEST wrote:
roid wrote:
Bunyip wrote:

When Stresstest was a mod at the dbb.net he gave Gavotte a lot of shit (during which he got a custom title referencing his sexuality. Hmm...),

It's been explained to you already that ONLY ADMINS CAN MAKE AND ASSIGN CUSTOM TITLES. I am hoping the caps will help you pick out the message here. I was NEVER AN ADMIN at .net

That might be how it is at the .com - but I assume the possibility that the .net operated differently, particularly 6+ years ago.
I mean hell - his title uses a different character set to the current .net - things have changed.

Quote:
As to who gave you a custom title here, you'll have to make your own assumptions since we never tell each other what were up to here...

You CAN tell me if it was you though.
- Was my "poofter bloke" title YOU?
- Was Ferno's "loves the cock" title YOU?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Your assumption is wrong. Moderators are unable to access the admin panel on phpbb boards. Their rights are limited to deleting, merging and splitting threads within the forums in which the admins give them permissions.

There are six admins on this board, one of which is me. Since I've already clued you in that my custom titles are always in gold, I think you can safely eliminate me as the culprit. Whodunnit? My theory is Colonel Mustard in the Foyer with the Candlestick.
Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:08 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I suggest it was someone who doesn't like homos did it Smile Me, I don't care where you put it as long as you don't give me that gay pride speech about how normal it is.
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

STRESSTEST wrote:
[..] and we feel that he would be a honorable, respectable, fair, open minded, unbiased addition to the board. So if anyone knows how to get a hold of Nirvana please let one of the admins know.

Hahaha -- last time I talked to him is about a month or two ago. Should I point him to your direction the next time he pops into vent ? Mr. Green

BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

roid wrote:

You CAN tell me if it was you though.
- Was my "poofter bloke" title YOU?
- Was Ferno's "loves the cock" title YOU?

dude roid... seriously.

why does it matter?

and calm the fuck down already!

just a random thought here, but I think neo needs a custom title too. that symbol doesn't do him justice. Something along the lines of 'caught in the closet'?
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ferno wrote:
why does it matter?

I have a suspicion which I'd like to either confirm or put to rest before i move on from it. Simple - or so i thought - it's like pulling teeth getting answers from these people.

Sat Oct 30 - "my custom title is a tribute to someone's persistant homophobia. Like Fernos custom title (which was at the time "loves the cock"). (who am i talking to?)"
Thu Nov 04 - "who gave Ferno his title, (edit: at the time of this post Ferno's title had been "likes the cock", and for some time. This is the title i'm referring to). and who gave me the title?"
Thu Nov 04 - "I would though still like to know exactly who gave out those titles."
Sat Nov 06 - "Is there some reason that you .com admins here are refusing to say who is responsible for the specific title changes? Who did Fernos "likes the cock" one, and who did my "poofter bloke" one."
Sun Nov 07 - "I'm curious to know if all ... titles (incl Ferno's "likes the cock" title) were Stresstest's work."
Mon Nov 08 - "You (Stresstest) CAN tell me if it was you though. - Was my "poofter bloke" title YOU? - Was Ferno's "loves the cock" title YOU?"

Pulling teeth.

Q: Who did Gavotte's title?
  • A: Not Bunyip (source: bun). One of the old .net admins (and none of them are admins here at .com). OK DONE.

Q: Who did roid's "poofter bloke" title?
  • A: one of 6 admins. maybe stresstest (source: bun). not pun (source: pun). ANSWER STILL PENDING

Q: Who did ferno's "likes the cock" custom title?
  • A: one of 6 admins. maybe stresstest (source: bun). not pun (source: pun) ANSWER STILL PENDING

So who are the admins here? I've got Stresstest, Pun, and Grendel - who are the other 3? And am i really going to have to ask all 5 (not pun) seperately in PMs? Even the admins who already know my question coz they are visibly reading and replying to this thread - you guys must simply love this thread.
Hey Stresstest, how many replies have you had already in this thread? Stop stalling and answer my simple questions you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'll go on record now and say that if I have the answers to any of your questions you just posted, I'll never tell. Simply put, your whining is providing much enjoyment as I am the type that likes to watch people squirm, and you sir, look like a worm with no soil Smile

Gren, yes please

AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:38 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

still mad at you Stress! Twisted Evil

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Heh. I enjoy the squirming too. 6 admins? There must be a hidden one somwhere Wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic