Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > Question about Necro-posting xD Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:13 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So, is "necro-posting" actually encouraged here or was Bunyip just being silly? Smile
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:16 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

If you have something to say, say it - even if the post is old... If you're just bumping old posts, please do so in extreme moderation unless you have some contribution or question that is on-topic.

Unless of course there are lolz to be had.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

oh okay ^_^

I was thinking of replying to a thread that was supposed to be silly in the first place, but not everyone appreciates the lulz that I post. =P Not that it matters to me whether or not others think something's funny that I do, but I won't post anything there if there's a good chance that no one will like what I say or if they don't like the thread. =P
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sounds to me like your post would be contributing but hey it's your call Smile

View previous topic :: View next topic