Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > forum was down Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

...all yesterday.

just sayin.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yeah. Sorry. Was working on the new dbb.com. Broke some shit, fixed some shit. Cheers.
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yeah I was browsing the board and saw you were logged in, then the database shit the bed a few minutes later.

my question is " what was the first thing that went through you mind when it happened" the second is was it an verbal " Awe Shit..., Fuck" moment!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

First thing that went through my mind was... "all good. Just did a full website backup."
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:
First thing that went through my mind was... "all good. Just did a full website backup."
Second was now I have to sit here and wait...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:50 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

actually the problem was having the same mysql user mapped to two different boards. For some reason my host doesn't like that.
View previous topic :: View next topic