Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Multiplayer > HELLO AGAIN!! Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fearverl
Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Twisted Evil Hello all !! im back again finally KICKED the WOW habit !!
Havent seen any {WC} players guess my old Kali clan is Dead.
ANyway is D3.descent.cx listing all the servers or are there others??
I miss Halcyon CTF lol !! nice to see you all again ill be on killen and getting killed mostly gettin killed till i ge rust off!! Twisted Evil
Sickone
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I prefer Vortex... it covers the .cx list as well as gamespy.
It isn't perfect - but pretty damn good

Vortex available at: http://www.slyclan.de/ (includes automatic level download feature)
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Congrats on getting the WoW monkey off your back. I'm afraid the Wildcards are long gone. Great bunch of guys. I had the pleasure of meeting/playing with them in 2001 at Zonerie's IndyLan. I hear tell that Zonerie's daughter Tweety is back in the mines again.
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:20 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I bailed out of WoW shortly after the first time I stayed up for 2 days straight playing that shit. Glad you two survived!
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:
I hear tell that Zonerie's daughter Tweety is back in the mines again.

If you're referring to "Tweety Bird", who has been playing again for a few months now... it's not Zonerie's daughter.

Ace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil wrote:
Pun wrote:
I hear tell that Zonerie's daughter Tweety is back in the mines again.

If you're referring to "Tweety Bird", who has been playing again for a few months now... it's not Zonerie's daughter.
It's the Tweety that we all remember though, right? The one that joined X, if I recall correctly?
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The Tweety everyone remembers, who joined X, is Zon's daughter. If this is a different Tweety, I have no idea who that is.
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:48 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

"kicked the WOW habit" lol

...well good, no matter why, it's great to see this small resurgence within this deserving community.

GG's man...keep it up I see rust flyin' every time we play! Very Happy

Sickone wrote:
I prefer Vortex... it covers the .cx list as well as gamespy.
It isn't perfect - but pretty damn good

Just make sure you close it for gameplay if you don't have a high end machine...I found it to be extremely laggy.

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
View previous topic :: View next topic