Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Multiplayer > Yes, It's about time.... Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BAAL
Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So some of you that i've run into over the past week know, but i dusted off the old PPro and am getting some flight time in again. Hope to catch up with you guys in chat and in-game, it's been a while Wink
Gammaray
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Holy hell it's been an age! It sure is nice to see some old friends grace this board.

We should play some diablo II again sometime Razz HAH!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hiya fellas! I'm so busy right now with a new business venture. But, hang in there. I'll be flying again some time in the near future.
BAAL
Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:20 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Gamma, u'll never believe it, i let my acct lapse in diablo 2, lost sooooo much stuff its unreal. Damn Warcrack kept me away from it for too long.
Gammaray
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lmao I know that feeling. I too was bitten by the warcrack bug, no thanks to vince and jeff (hehe). then to top it off they both quit! bastids.

I was hopelessly addicted until just recently. I decided it was time to give it a rest before my 4th 80lvl.

I do find it quite funny though, one of the first games I picked up and decided to play was d3. "they always come back" seems to be true Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

WB man...good games BTW.

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
jesusfr3ak4evr
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:01 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Also, oldskool players shouldn't use aliases if they want others to join games. How am I supposed to know to join a game if there's some strange alias in there?
Hunter
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Most of them use a single alias though (though I use four atm..), so once you know them it's not so bad. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

jesusfr3ak4evr wrote:
Also, oldskool players shouldn't use aliases if they want others to join games. How am I supposed to know to join a game if there's some strange alias in there?

That's just it... you're not supposed to know Razz Just join the game and have fun instead of worrying about who you're playing. Razz
jesusfr3ak4evr
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

but I like to join the game and have fun by knowing who I'm killing Razz
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:13 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I don't use aliases, so you know when it's me killing you. Cool

BTW, ggs in Kata earlier this week. I'll try to catch some of the late-night games again over the weekend.

[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

jesusfr3ak4evr wrote:
but I like to join the game and have fun by knowing who I'm killing Razz

Yeah, you and the other 1,000 people who stalk others ^_~
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I only stalk neo.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

In communist Descentia, Neo stalk you!
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:41 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I DIDN'T KNOW SORRY FOR UR DEMENTIA NEO
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:08 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Neo wrote:

Yeah, you and the other 1,000 people who stalk others ^_~

says the obsessive stalker. ;D
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i see wut u did thurr >.>
Your moderator powerz won't help you here, Ferno Razz

Fiend wrote:
I DIDN'T KNOW SORRY FOR UR DEMENTIA NEO

O_o
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ferno stalks...um...dildos!

Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:05 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Ferno stalks...um...dildos!

so I can shove em into Neo's ear.

hey neo, I got something for you.

Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

U MADŽ because I stabbed you with a trident. Razz
puffer1
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:08 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

BAAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sup hey wbs i just got my 3d pro working . so i might see u in there. Fernoooooooooooooo , Peace brothers
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hey what's up puff...

going to build myself a new rig pretty soon here so i might jump back in the mines again.
LvlSevenBoss
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:25 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Lots of old names coming back. I love it!

[deleted]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

targets >)
View previous topic :: View next topic