Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Ethics and Commentary > Today is the first annual "Everybody Draw Muhammad Day& Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:09 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pakistan has already blocked facebook today to avoid it.

Break out the MSPaint guys...

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:39 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ok just drew this, Muhammad Number 1.
Whilst i was drawing the song Heads Will Roll - by YeahYeahYeahs came on my playlist. haha.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:04 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Muhammad number 2

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:50 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Muhammad number 3.
He had a troubled schooling, his parents worried.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

awesome!
(both the event and the drawerings).

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:10 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Muhammad number 4

Oops fergot the beard, (thanks for the tip rij).

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:08 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

arite i'm going to bed, you guys try to keep the day going.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:52 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I predict Roid will be visited by a mad muslim in the near future Wink
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm going to hell for this one. Very Happy (and yes, I did draw that yesterday.) I had to hunt like crazy, to find a working driver for my old scanner, and then darken the hell out of the pencil lines so that they'd show up!

I give you, Iron Mohammad! I was going to add a countdown timer under the arc reactor, but I didn't feel like drawing it. My fingers were starting to ache from actually drawing something again. Then again, they were nearly severed three years ago, so I guess I'm glad to only have an ache to worry about! Razz

Here's one a buddy of mine drew yesterday, for the lulz!

roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hehe Iron Muhammad, nice.
There's been a bunch of Everybody Draw Muhammad Day drawings on Deviantart.com

It seems Pakistan blocked not only Facebook, but also approx 450 other websites including Flikr, YouTube, and Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everybody_Draw_Mohammed_Day#Pakistan_restricts_access_to_Facebook.2C_Flickr.2C_YouTube.2C_Wikipedia

I also came across this relevant hilarity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boobquake

And wouldn't this one be banned in Germany?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Holocaust_Cartoon_Competition

I can say something good that's come outof this, i've spelled Muhammad so many times that i now remember it.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:07 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ROFL at that last one MD. Made me belly laugh .
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

roid wrote:
And wouldn't this one be banned in Germany?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Holocaust_Cartoon_Competition

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Germany

Inane!

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

so yes?

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You can read, yes ? Razz