Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Hobby Lobby > Sculpture n sht Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perediablo
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

My latest sculpture. Plastic spoons and forks. I call it a chicken-dragon-bug.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

OK that's fucking cool. You should get into glass, mofo.

Perediablo
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Would love to work with glass. I just need to have the facilities. This is from my current 3-D design class. We're doing inflatable sculpture now. I have an 8ft tall monster with a 10ft arm span with huge hands. It's all kept vertical with a 24inch box fan. I should have some pics of it next week after spring break. Oh, I've also done some wire sculpture. Here's a crappy pic of it.

notice the dangling eyeball. It's a severed head with the spine still attached. I'll try to get a better picture of it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That's really cool. Some better pics would be nice. Maybe you should take a photography class. Ha!
Perediablo
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Heh, those are taken with my phone in class. I don't really care for doing the photo-graffy. I enjoy looking at it, but too much to buy, too much to learn...pfft leave that to y'all. I'd rather draw it than take a picture.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL. Photographing your artwork isn't that hard. Maybe have the wife learn how to do it Smile I mean how do you expect to sell that shit with lousy pix?

Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

x2 ! Razz

Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

from your class?
http://epicwinftw.com/2010/03/26/epic-win-photos-the-plastic-utensil-dragon/
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:30 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol Perediablo is now "Master of Resources" Smile

...nice job man.

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
Perediablo
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Here's my new metals project. It will be a spider eventually. I am forming most of it, but there will be some casted parts as well. Sorry for the blurry pics, but I ain't no photographer. (cell phone pics FTW)

top and bottom of body

The top has been textured with a hammer. I'll be adding legs and eyes on Tuesday hopefully.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:08 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hey! I haven't even seen that yet. Looks like a good start.

But why does it always have to be spiders? Razz
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:47 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hi, Jessica! You must be bored!

Can't wait to see the finished product. You gonna scare the new kid with it?
Jess
Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:00 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I am bored in fact. No one seems to be in the office this morning and I don't really feel like working damnit!
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You need to set up EQ on your work rig.
Jess
Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Way to totally derail this thread! Smile

I'm pretty sure my work computer couldn't handle EQ2 seeing as it's only equiped with onboard video. For some reason they didn't think graphics were important for those of us in the financial sector.

And, I'd have to actually reactivate my account.
View previous topic :: View next topic