Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Old School > why are there no moderators in this board? Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:13 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i finally come across a descent 1 and 2 forum to find that the forum is almost dead!
to add to that, there are no moderators here.
perhaps because there are few posts?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i nominate Enzo03 to moderate the Descent Old School forum... Very Happy
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:00 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Done! Congratulations, Enzo! You are now the moderator of the Old School Forum!
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:25 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

woo woo...congrats enzo...couldnt a happen to a better guy...
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:10 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

sorry, i know little about being a moderator...
so what do i do now about it?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

There really isn't much to it. Just read all the threads and make sure nobody gets too far out of line and you'll be ok. I doubt you will have any problem at all in this forum.

Welcome Aboard!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hehe... the second quietest forum on the internet to moderate... sounds like cake to me!

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:47 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I thought being a mod meant you had to know something about the game. Wink
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:20 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

No it means you should not be a prick and make sure no one else is. mods are NOT responsible for providing content, just monitoring it.
View previous topic :: View next topic