Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Hobby Lobby > Halo3 ODST Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hemp
Descent3 God

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Got mine!!!!!!!!!

Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hemp wrote:
O I forgot I cant have an opinion here.

Only if you abuse a topic to show off your gear and giving bad advise.

JBOMB, could you split out the cam discussion into its own thread please ?
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I would appreciate it, reduces noise considerably if you splice out posts #9, #21, #23, #24 and #28 to this one. Thanks !
STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:37 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

haha someone had a tantrum Smile

Hemp wrote:
Removed didn't want to share my pictures with an asshole!

I guess sometimes ppl don't want to hear you brag about your toys Hemp. BTW, your punctuation is a little off, you should put a comma after "removed" and then you should probably add the word "I" after it and a "space". At least you got the "an" part right since you didn't use an "a".

/shrug

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
Hemp
Descent3 God

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:51 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Just delete me

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Personally I think either camera works - Hemp's is great if you want HD video and the occasional snapshot. The S90 is great if you want to take photos and the occasional SD video? Why be dicks about it? They're apples and oranges. Pull up your pants and stop the meatsword fighting.

STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hemp wrote:
Thank you so much Bill for taking the time to point out my punctuation errors. Phone sales slow today?

You missed the valid point again. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU BRAG ABOUT YOUR SHIT! Get the point now?

About the sales. Dunno, you'll have to ask ppl that work on the phones taking orders

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I split this thread to keep the picture thread pretty...

ding ding...continue Smile
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thanks.

Bunyip wrote:
Personally I think either camera works - Hemp's is great if you want HD video and the occasional snapshot. The S90 is great if you want to take photos and the occasional SD video? Why be dicks about it? They're apples and oranges.

Exactly -- Adam was asking for apples in a thread about apples, not oranges. A still cam around $500 is something totally different from a $1000 video cam that isn't that hot either (the HF S11 would be more tolerable as a video cam, ultimately only a DSLRV is a true bastard tho).
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hemp wrote:
Got mine!!!!!!!!!

got mine saturday! CapStar362 = tag