Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > Is this .com hang out together night? Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Where's the fucking party.

AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

nice, hey pun is there going to be another ChiLAN? mom says she would like to see how these things run.

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well, since I haven't played Descent in 2 years, probably not. I doubt there'd be enough interested people to throw another LAN the caliber of ChicagoLAN, anyway.
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

dayum

DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well...having ace bring his mom to a LAN so that she may see him get abused both in game and verbally by drunken nerds might be incentive enough to reinstall the game eh V? Smile

cause uh..that's "how they run"
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

oh yeh...I would make it to a Chicago LAN...purposely.

Of course, I'd like to see some of you make the same statement...
especially anyone wanting to humiliate certain people based on the "he's different I hate him" principle.

...and don't put words in my fkn mouth.

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:27 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

We could definitely help you out in Seattle, Ace. We could show your mom how things were "run" here, starting with the train beotch!

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
View previous topic :: View next topic