Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Support > D3 - Widescreen 1680x1050 not working after command line swi Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skynardlynard1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quote

Howdy,
I just installed D3, I'm running a 1680x1050 monitor.
I read through the forum a bit and found the command line -width 1680 -height 1050 -aspect 1.6, but that doesnt work out for me. I get a tiny view in the center of my monitor about the size of 400x800 or so. I'll see if i can get a screenshot if it helps.

Man, it is getting tougher and tougher to run older games on newer platforms.

Anybody have any ideas?
skynardlynard1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quote

Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Try pressing the plus (+ next to backspace) key on your keyboard a bunch of times.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
skynardlynard1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quote

Krom wrote:
Try pressing the plus (+ next to backspace) key on your keyboard a bunch of times.

Hahaa, NICE!

Thank you very much, it worked like a charm.
jesusfr3ak4evr
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol nice
View previous topic :: View next topic