Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > PTMC Saloon > Post OTHER descent people (Now a high bandwidth thread) Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:43 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sickone wrote:
OK,
this just happens to be some video that was ready to go.
I need to spend some time with the rest.
I should have a fair bit of CaliFest 2000.
Likely some of the Lan in Florida in 2001 ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ZZ57GsOwk

I've actually got one of your Asylum lan videos handy, tho I'll have to split it as it's well over the retarded ten minute limit on youtube.
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTRZ7IRABOE Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Ukhdo4tJk Part 2
BAAL
Trainee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wow, i had forgotten about all teh pics from the Califest in 02, got to meet a whole boatload of people there. surprised to see myself in 1 or 2 of those. lots of memories. Sitting next to Scratch was entertaining unto itself, but there were many great memories....
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Lunchbox's LAN

Junkie Jess

J-Ho

Kodiak

Fiend

Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wow, that's the only LAN pic of Jessica I've ever seen.
ProPain
Trainee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

holy crap you guys are all still alive. I actually put on my D3 vegas shirt today [still fits lol] and accidentally went to descentbb dot com wtf is this bizarro world whats up with the old dot net? And then I see a picture of me on the internet. I have spent the last decade making sure my picture or info stays off the web lol

I logged countless hours on this game. Just think if I would have practiced guitar scales or taken kung fu classes or gotten a PHD with the amount of hours spent. Now nothing remains except a pic of me holding a beer minutes before a shot of patron was ejected in to the plants outside, forever branding me with the new handle: RALPH.
instig8
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thanks for the memories, Ralph.

[13:51] [8]PunAtWork: g8, you're a frickin genius
[13:51] Me: what?
[13:52] JBoMbAtWoRk: yeah im with him man, yer a genius
STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ProPain wrote:
holy crap you guys are all still alive. I actually put on my D3 vegas shirt today [still fits lol] and accidentally went to descentbb dot com wtf is this bizarro world whats up with the old dot net? And then I see a picture of me on the internet. I have spent the last decade making sure my picture or info stays off the web lol

I logged countless hours on this game. Just think if I would have practiced guitar scales or taken kung fu classes or gotten a PHD with the amount of hours spent. Now nothing remains except a pic of me holding a beer minutes before a shot of patron was ejected in to the plants outside, forever branding me with the new handle: RALPH.

I didn't bother going through this thread, but if it isnt posted, I have it somewhere... that was at my lan Smile

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:56 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:

Adam shared that pint of Jack with me. It was a humanitarian gesture.

aha i see the alcohol.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:37 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ran into Ferno *cough*FURno*cough*the other day. Not sure what he was doing in Boca Raton...

Ok, not really... but they're definitely related.

Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

not a bad picture but I think the build is a little off. Smile
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:40 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yeah, I think that guy works out some.

STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hey ProPain... Lookie lookie Smile

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
Flip
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Ran into Ferno *cough*FURno*cough*the other day. Not sure what he was doing in Boca Raton...

I bet that's exactly how ole ferny dresses though. Razz
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:21 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

holy crap ProPain is daspukin riiight nice pics. haha
Javed
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:07 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:

damn can't believe that was 8 years ago..that was a few days before i started high school ha
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Who brought the iMac?

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i remember that imac too!!

shit thats me in the background in the blue shirt!!

Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:39 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

haha that was pun's. i used to play on a mac way back in the day and he had one lying around that i was gonna use. couldn't get d3 to run on it but that's probly a good thing...can't begin to imagine how much bunyip and whoever else would've bitched about it
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:08 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Liquid skipping on LAN was bad enough... and be careful getting too friendly with Ace, Javed. He might mistake you for a Mexican.

AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

uuuuuugh, dood did ya have to say that? Rolling Eyes

BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Flip wrote:
Bunyip wrote:

I bet that's exactly how ole ferny dresses though. Razz

and i did it.. with my penis out! Very Happy
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:52 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

AceCombat wrote:
uuuuuugh, dood did ya have to say that? Rolling Eyes

Yes.

Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:16 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Anyone have an old pic of me reaching out to shake hands w/ Krom at califest 2003? I know off topic etc. but if you have it I can't find it.
Vander
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What is going on here...
STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So... here goes.

Genghis was notorious for bringing that fucking orange shirt to every lan I ever been to. So one day I call Sfuzzi and tell her, "Hey, lets get oranges shirts made that say Genghis is gay and bring them to the lan". She agrees and then for the group photo we both wear them. Only she threw a wrench in the plan. Hers said I was gay... brat that she is

Notice Ferno behind me with the weird ass smile

Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:34 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That's a great pic. Do you have a higher res version? I have some chop ideas.

STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:25 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nah, that was the master file I had. Since there were so many there, and lots were having their cameras used, someone may have a better one. Not everyone keeps records as well as others I suppose though.

Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'll admit, that wasn't my best day.
STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm just glad your penis wasn't out, at least I'm pretty sure it wasn't, cause if it was it cant make past your zipper. Debate on if it was?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic