Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > D3 Servers and Server OPs > Request Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Money!
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

1v1 faded rose, FT 25

thanks guys

damn you.
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:02 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Done. (Sorry it took a while. Haven't been around my server box for a few days.)

Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thanks for Abend2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thanks again for Abend2 Foil. Nice to see you in the game Saturday night. We had 10 players at times. Some were even good ;) Commander warpig^BoTS^ is still the player to beat. [RIP]PooPIECIDE is a close number 2 ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It was fun!

I've discovered that I suck at chuck 'n run levels like Abend 2. I focus too much on dogfights and always get caught by secondaries . Razz

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:30 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Abend:

Big Room - Super lasers, with vauss backup. Water Rooms - try flying upspunsidedownways. If you don't know what that means, try to figure it out. Fill the tunnels with napalm as appropriate, otherwise ignore. Try to use the force to avoid the random secondaries. The force sucks for dodging in D3 but ... try Smile

If you're up for something different, GL fusion dogging in the big room is always interesting. Make sure you have vauss to obliterate headhunters who can be counted on to focus on you.

Mickey1
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:47 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Foil, glad you had fun. There were some very good pilots in Abend2 Sunday night. Your stats looked fine to me for only staying for 21:51 minutes. But yes, you will not come out number 1 in the game stats if you stay in the big room dancing. You can keep your head to head numbers positive with most B-team players if you chuck, stay and carefully collect spew while dancing.

Bunyip thanks for the tips. Come have fun too. Please, just leave the bag off ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:29 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hey Bunyip, I just remembered there was an upspunsidedownways pilot in the energy room. Was it you with a bag on?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ahhh speaking of headhunters :p

Mickey1 wrote:
you will not come out number 1 in the game stats if you stay in the big room dancing.

Perhaps not but all the anal stimulation will make you FEEL like you're #1...

Mickey1 wrote:
Hey Bunyip, I just remembered there was an upspunsidedownways pilot in the energy room. Was it you with a bag on?

I haven't played d3 in over a year Mickey =) ...and regarding the aliases, you'll probably never understand if you haven't attended a decent-sized D3 LAN. They're part of the fun.

Mickey1
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

OK. I haven't seen an upspunsidedownways pilot for a while. And he was in the energy room Sunday. Maybe he was a student of yours.
I just like knowing who is playing. Gives me a sense of community. I don't do chat and have no memory to speak of so I almost never know who is under the bag. I played Bama once 1 on 1 and had much fun duelling vauss and being a target for his MD. Glad I can remember that afternoon.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Abend:

Big Room - Super lasers, with vauss backup. Water Rooms - try flying upspunsidedownways. If you don't know what that means, try to figure it out. Fill the tunnels with napalm as appropriate, otherwise ignore. Try to use the force to avoid the random secondaries. The force sucks for dodging in D3 but ... try Smile

If you're up for something different, GL fusion dogging in the big room is always interesting. Make sure you have vauss to obliterate headhunters who can be counted on to focus on you.

All you need is a tank, fusion and secondaries to clear the road. The Abenders are so busy chucking that they never learned to dodge. Works every time. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I've been playing here and there and missing some levels. Can we get an indika, would also love to see Dohme, Pyroglyphic TA. We seem to have a lot of Hoard games and hyper anarchys, but we have very few TA's and 1on1's. Thanks for the help
Fiend
Hotshot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Money! wrote:
1v1 faded rose, FT 25

thanks guys

I don't know faded rose, anyway to get this up again? (i really want to learn it) thanks
View previous topic :: View next topic