Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Single Player > D3 level 10 cheats Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GTW1
Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:40 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ok, I'm being lazy, I know. Having played Decent 3, right the way through, several (or should that read 'many'?) times, I have recently had fun applying cheats - in particular, the "burgergod" cheat, which gives you invulnerability for the remainder of any level (1-9) from the point you tap "burgergod" on your keyboard. When you get to level 10, however, although you have the option of choosing a more robust ship, in terms of shields and weaponary-carrying capability - the 'Magnum' - when you attempt to use the "burgergod" cheat, you simply get a message at the top of your screen saying: "Your Mother can't help you now!" Not convinced that no similar cheat exists at this level (i.e. by way of entering a different code to "burgergod") I'd like to ask if anyone knows what the code word - if it does exist - is. Can anyone help?
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

When you are already invulnerable typing burgergod turns it off, at the start of level 10 your ship is scripted invulnerable so when you type the cheat it turns it off. Just type it again and it will turn back on.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
View previous topic :: View next topic