Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Hobby Lobby > March 2009 Glass Work Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Well some of it was done in February. I was going to post this in the gallery again because I'd forgotten about the hobby lobby....Sorry if this confuses anyone...

I'm still working on pendants and some smaller pieces, I'll post a few at a time as I get a chance to take pix. Here's what I have for now...

Heart, not previously posted:

Flower Pendant: It looks blurry (and it is a little bit) but it is just as fuzzy looking in person, so this photo is pretty accurate.

"Vortex" Pendant: This one looks about 3x as deep as it is when you're holding it. The depth doesn't show as much in the picture.

JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

vortex pendant for the win...please make a chili pepper..green stem..bright red pepper.. Very Happy
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:06 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I love the vortex.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:46 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

JT I'll make you a chili pepper if you want, but if it were up to me I'd leave it to the other glassworkers who are making them... unless you wanted me to do something wierd to it...like make it a pipe...cuz see, I'm not feeling "chili pepper".. to me it's like "hey make a cool flash intro with moving text that tweens into my logo" would be to you...

JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol..fine...no chili pepper Sad
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Does that mean I can't get that flash intro? Sad

My gurlie thinks it looks carnivorous...

Drop Pendants, various different glass types etc:

JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

bro....what are you waiting for! :

Razz
Thorne
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:30 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The intricacy of those is impressive. Very cool.

Descent3 God

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The Vortex pwns but there is something catchy about JT's glass work. Wink

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ROFL. JT that's frickin' brilliant!
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I could do that...lol... but it would probably break in the flame the first 3 tries. I always forget not to reheat finished parts...and that causes thermal shock.

Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Dude, you have to try it now.
View previous topic :: View next topic